Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
They could have made the Carmine Red portions black and the swoosh and AJ logo Carmine Red. The hype wasn't there today with the 6s and possibly the lackluster anticipation. I easily got them in my cart on EB.

Crazy these get the Nike Air treatment but the Chicagos didn't.

Last edited:
I'm just saying. He thinks people slept on them when they didn't
laugh.gif

There's a reason they weren't bought up..
Guess you didnt like them alot lol.. Im sure there are many people who lieks them reason why prices are soaring little by little and getting sold out little by little

I personally think they look nice with nice outfit. And maybe cause i like white shoes lol They look clean cut for me. this pic doesnt look at bad...lol

Last edited:
When will my search for the Banneds be over? Last pair I'm buying. Then I'm saving up for an old school 5 series wagon.

I have a feeling dudes are going to pick up the Carmines when they hit clearance racks for tongue transplants on DMP black/reds, and shave the jumpman on the heel. How's the quality on the DMPs? Never had them in hand?

shoulda' called it 6lab1 + different RD + 'cool' non-og box + higher retail = maybe more sales? lol

I'm leaning toward buying some dave white 1s, always liked the shoe but I just kept missing out when they released

agreed. i like the fact this shoe is white all throughout the heel to toebox. it looks clean.

im about to relace my pair with white laces..think its going to make a huge difference

the 1s are just a dope model 

breds, where are the breds been checking ebay 10x a day now :lol: plus looking for facebook groups.

was gonna go on SC but too many lil kids and scammers so im not even gonna try

Where is everyone Copping the carmine 1s and iron 2s??

Nothing at my local FL or champs. Seems like the carmine 6s were a general release and these were limited?

I need a carmine 1 and iron 2 in sz 13!! Any info?

Back
Top Bottom