Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Bruh please don't destroy your royals and Breds to make Lance Mountains.

TBH I'm sure u could just sell royals and get both pair even at resell.
 im not serious 
laugh.gif

i just reversed what everyone was doing,

crazy the lengths some are going to. i seen one guy on fb planning to change tongue tags to Nike Air

I don't know about ya'll but I want some lance mountain's,

I have a feeling I am gonna miss out on these, but i really don't want to pay resell

so good thing i have some spares so i can just create my own custom Black/White Lance Mountains

now I just need to check out the local outlet tomorrow & come up with some SB tongue tags & laces, will post progress pics

not srs btw lol

People are on to the Lance Mountain 1s just to have the "Bred" and "Royal" CW.

And you'll be doing the opposite.

Edit: Good thing you were not serious. I'll try using powder to have that faded paint effect if I missed out on these. Haha!

Last edited:
anyones perforations on the toeboxes on their breds look like this or is it just me. It also feels like the right shoe has a different type of leather than the left one

Price check....

Royals 8.5/10

340?

depends on the definition of an 8.5/10..  the kids in my local facebook group will call something an 8.5/10 but its really a 1/10..:smh: pics?

yea you need pics

dudes these days will call a sown worn once but it looks like its been worn 20x

8.5/10 sounds like they were gone a fair amount but pics would help

the thing that gets me is the kids in these groups that list shoes that have been worn 4-5 times as 10/10..    Being a member of the groups in my area has really made me concerned/nervous about the youth of this country..

Personally I think when others rate their shoes in decimals, i.e. 8.8/10, I always have to laugh because it's so ridiculous and there is no basis for measurement. If one star is worn does that decrease the condition of the shoe by .1?

Last edited:

Personally I think when others rate their shoes in decimals, i.e. 8.8/10, I always have to laugh because it's so ridiculous and there is no basis for measurement. If one star is worn does that decrease the condition of the shoe by .1?
I agree...  in my opinion they are either DS, Tried on, or Worn.  No matter what i want pictures and i will judge what condition i think they are in.

depends on the definition of an 8.5/10..  the kids in my local facebook group will call something an 8.5/10 but its really a 1/10..:smh: pics?

yea you need pics

dudes these days will call a sown worn once but it looks like its been worn 20x

8.5/10 sounds like they were gone a fair amount but pics would help

the thing that gets me is the kids in these groups that list shoes that have been worn 4-5 times as 10/10..    Being a member of the groups in my area has really made me concerned/nervous about the youth of this country..

I agree...  in my opinion they are either DS, Tried on, or Worn.  No matter what i want pictures and i will judge what condition i think they are in.

Thanks everyone. I have seen the shoes and the rating was put on by me not by the seller. I'm pretty conservative when I rate shoes. They are worn but have minimal toe box creasing, heal drag and ankle creasing. I wouldn't call them VNDS OR NDS.

Back
Top Bottom