Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I would really like to see an og na 1 like shadows or royals but introduced with a new color block. All they served up last year were flakey tribute models with lame indented graphics.

guess ill toss in my humblebrag too since thats the thing to do :lol:

red collection is steadly growing but you see who's at the top of the mountain :pimp:
nice
i've always liked having a Red Js Collection but they all lose color quickly once I throw them into rotation often enough into the SoCali sun 12 month summer & turns into a Pink Collection & makes me get rid of them or want to :lol:

was so happy they re-released the DB3 again & got another pair, since the '10s was pink & yellow, red kicks have to re-release like every 5 years, they wouldn't stay red unless I don't wear them. semi-srs, 21s are due

Red suede v have held up really good with a lot of wears & are still the same red.

Size 12 DS $350 OBO if anyone is searching

I really need a second pair of shadows but it seems like the current going rate is 300 plus which is a hard pill to swallow, especially as all my other 1's were purchased for retail.

Might have to suck it up though, I love my breds and royals but the shadows are just such a clean and subtle look

I really need a second pair of shadows but it seems like the current going rate is 300 plus which is a hard pill to swallow, especially as all my other 1's were purchased for retail.

Might have to suck it up though, I love my breds and royals but the shadows are just such a clean and subtle look
I could have bought a pair last week for 250 shipped, but I passed. Now I can't find any for under 350[emoji]128532[/emoji].

They just threw a Pair of DS Bred 1's SZ: 11 up on Raffle in my Local FB sneaker group!!!

25 spots at $20 each

How many spots should I grab???

is there a science to this raffle stuff?

On a somewhat of a positive note, you wouldn't have to work about fake pairs of shadows floating around 

They just threw a Pair of DS Bred 1's SZ: 11 up on Raffle in my Local FB sneaker group!!!

25 spots at $20 each

How many spots should I grab???

is there a science to this raffle stuff?
I don't trust them but I'm also cynical when it comes to a lot of stuff that is decided by others.

Back
Top Bottom