Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
What's the current resale price for bred 1s? I've been looking for a pair for a week now. It's harder as I live in the UK. Will there be any chance to see an authentic pair below $400 ps I'm a size 10 US

What's the current resale price for bred 1s? I've been looking for a pair for a week now. It's harder as I live in the UK. Will there be any chance to see an authentic pair below $400 ps I'm a size 10 US
Most likely no. You'll be lucky to find a legit pair for under $500 now.

Geeze, a lot of misinformation in here.

Michael Jordan never wore the Blk/Rd Air Jordan 1s in a regular NBA season game. The shoes he was actually fined for wearing were the Blk/Rd Nike Air Ships (and as many know because they were in violation of NBA uniform dress code).

Seen here is the Blk/Rd Air Ships:

MJ did go on to wear the Blk/Rd Air Jordan 1s in ad campaigns and during the 1985 All-Star weekend dunk contest (as well as promo photo shoot).

He even wore the Wht/Blk-Rd during the NBA All-Star game:

He only wore the Wht/Blk-Rd and "Black Toe" PEs (with a black tongue and red laces) during the regular NBA season.

He did also wear Wht/Grys while sitting on the bench:

Just a little visual history lesson.

Michael Jordan never wore the Blk/Rd Air Jordan 1s in a regular NBA season game. The shoes he was actually fined for wearing were the Blk/Rd Nike Air Ships (and as many know because they were in violation of NBA uniform dress code).

MJ did go on to wear the Blk/Rd Air Jordan 1s in ad campaigns and during the 1985 All-Star weekend dunk contest (as well as promo photo shoot).

He only wore the Wht/Blk-Rd and "Black Toe" PEs (with a black tongue and red laces) during the regular NBA season.

Golden here to shut **** down

So for the cats trying to gas dude without knowing anything don't speak on something you know nothing about you just look foolish

These are Air Ships right? I remember seeing this pic, and I thought he was wearing neutral greys 1s. I don't know if this pic was taken in early '85 or later on..

To answer the point made by davinci davinci , yes "on court" is somewhat ambiguous. Did MJ touch a piece of NBA hardwood wearing the Blk/Rd 1s, the answer is "yes." Because I dig using technicalities in arguments, you are correct.

Which is why I was specific in mentioning that he never wore them for a regular season NBA game. 0-82 during that season wearing Blk/Rd 1s.

Also, because today was a big day and I'm teaching history here on NT...at long last...let's take it back to 1994 and finally complete my set:

Who knew we had the folks from 1994 to blame for the nubuck swoosh in 2001.

Thanks everyone for the love.

Last edited:

Thanks for clearing that up AIRGOLDEN2123 that MJ never wore the black and red 1s in a regular season game.

Its also great to see all the fantastic pictures that you have posted
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Does any one know if the 1984/5 Nike Air ships have ever retroed ?

If they retro in the future I would definitely cop a pair
pimp.gif

Still looking for a pair of 1985/2001 Royal 1's.
sick.gif
frown.gif

So hard to come by for a fair price, hoping to find some beat pairs though.

This is like the argument between game used, game worn or event worn jersey cards. Yeah that shoe never made it to an official game. The cw was banned. I dont think it was specific that the official aj 1 was the actual shoe banned.

Back
Top Bottom