• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
@bibOo if your not into them send them my way Im totally into them
laugh.gif
congratz
lol thanks.. I'm just going to toss it around for other 1s I like.

Posted this in the OG Low thread, don't know if there's more tho :nerd:

62dd6j8.jpg

I believe, or at least I've only ever seen these three colors, very little is known about them:

Lows are extremely rare. You can still stumble upon folks that have the greys and even more rare are the blue metallics. I have not seen the red lows in anyone's collection and very few photographs exist, like Lochness.

Nah man those red low metallics are rarer then Loch Ness.... Not only are the more pictures of nessy but more people claimed to see nessy then those shoes idk if there even real........... (This is all in a joking manor)

I would love any metallics to come back...

Call me crazy maybe even dum... But reversed metallics... Like just white swoosh sole n tounge with metallic colored rest of shoe.....

Any Jordan lows should be a sin.

nah

they dont low good as Hi's and no where close but id take some lows for retail.

now would i overpay for some bred lows :rofl: hell no if dudes hype up lows when 90% of yall hate em then im done with this crap

Can't really do AJ 1 lows because the're way to low for my taste. I owned one pair, the womens blue/ white demin pair, only because I love denim on kicks. I would still have them but that wnm sz 13 didn't fit any more. Money saved for me, lol. More power to everybody that really wants them.

I think the AJ1 OG lows look more like Dunks than AF1s (or the Dunks look like the OG Lows).
they look alike for some of us now, many people today think cars in 80s all look the same especially from the same brand, but that was not the case for people back then

Last edited:
I really do like the AF1 and Dunk in low form due to the higher cut. The AF1 mid, Dunk Hi and AJ1 High are favs with the AJ1 being KING.
smokin.gif

I'm with everyone who wants the metallics to retro. I'll take all the colors that haven't retroed and blk/red KO's PLEASE!!!! Make this 30th anniversary epic JB.

so let me get this straight, 2015 they will likely release the bred 1s with the strap (and Jumpman?) AND the bred lows in OG form?

damn, they really play out this colorway. I need to wear my OG HIs more now while there iss till time left :D

laser 1's

1 lows

i cant wait to see the qs ultra limited euro or asia exclusive releases for 2015

i know there will be at least one 1 jordan high thats ultra limited

what 1 og sample havent they put out other then the white royals ? 

laser 1's
1 lows

i cant wait to see the qs ultra limited euro or asia exclusive releases for 2015

i know there will be at least one 1 jordan high thats ultra limited

what 1 og sample havent they put out other then the white royals ? 

Hoyas, Kentucky, still technically haven't done the black patents in true form

bballermarkie bballermarkie You're 100% right and I dig the use of the technicality on the Blk/Gld 1s. Tag and sole are off.

I love how everyone in here, my self included, is going nuts hoping that JB just finishes off the remaining colors of the OG 1 that have yet to be released. I just hope we don't find ourselves disappointed.

bballermarkie bballermarkie You're 100% right and I dig the use of the technicality on the Blk/Gld 1s. Tag and sole are off.

I love how everyone in here, my self included, is going nuts hoping that JB just finishes off the remaining colors of the OG 1 that have yet to be released. I just hope we don't find ourselves disappointed.
Plus on one of the forms it had a gold collar. However to be fair that's been speculated that was a custom for MJ.

There's so much ambiguity on the black and gold ones. I don't believe anyone has seen a real life version of the OGs in a very long time. The one pair that was floating around was deemed fake after many years if my memory serves

Back
Top Bottom