why Egypt ....

id do that swap in a heartbeat tho
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
I have ds blk toes sitting too
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
+1
I love posting pictures, sold it to my friend for retail since I caught a 12.5 in Europe 
nerd.gif
 unicorns for days
btw I heard Tans were sitting at Flight in Vegas so call em up and see whats good

FYI I just went to Flight 23 NYC on 34th Street, two things:

1. They still have AJ1 NYC's in size 10 and up.

2. They are doing FCFS for the AJ1 UNC next weekend.

seems ok to me.....

really?

why'd you have to post THIS picture ...my sz n all :smh:

why Egypt ....

id do that swap in a heartbeat tho :nerd: :nerd: I have ds blk toes sitting too :nerd:
:lol: +1
I love posting pictures, sold it to my friend for retail since I caught a 12.5 in Europe :nerd:  unicorns for days

btw I heard Tans were sitting at Flight in Vegas so call em up and see whats good

they ARE sitting ..... but the retail tag needs a hundred off it

they ARE sitting ..... but the retail tag needs a hundred off it
To be completely honest with you, I think this is the ONLY pinnacle that should be $400. The quality is butter and that color is 
pimp.gif
 it's a change from the typical OG colorways and their subpar quality. btw im right there with you on having enough chi 1s

To be completely honest with you, I think this is the ONLY pinnacle that should be $400. The quality is butter and that color is 
pimp.gif
 it's a change from the typical OG colorways and their subpar quality. btw im right there with you on having enough chi 1s

gonna need more than that...

ahh ok PO.....

figured you would've got a pair from the initial drop tho?

For me, samples/PE's/non-released J's are the shoes i have access too with ease...But non-GR releases like these, I have to try aggressively to obtain pairs like everyone else.

I refused to pay resale for these & fortunately a friend (NT'er) sent me a pair this week.

With all the resellers & robots online, I find it hard to obtain most non-GR items.

For me its retail or pass, so very happy I was able to obtain them.

PO

Last edited:
ahh ok PO.....

figured you would've got a pair from the initial drop tho?

For me, samples/PE's/non-released J's are the shoes i have access too with ease...But non-GR releases like these, I have to try aggressively to obtain pairs like everyone else.

I refused to pay resale for these & fortunately a friend (NT'er) sent me a pair this week.

With all the resellers & robots online, I find it hard to obtain most non-GR items.

For me its retail or pass, so very happy I was able to obtain them.

PO
yeah I didn't get my pair till the chicagos dropped...def wasn't paying that initial resale price :lol:

Hey guys! I am about to camp the 1s UNC next sunday! This is my first time camper so what time should I show up? Thanks in advane

Hey guys! I am about to camp the 1s UNC next sunday! This is my first time camper so what time should I show up? Thanks in advane
I dont think you would need to camp overnight for these. Just wake up extra early on RD and get there before store opens. Worst comes to worst just pay the extra $50 or less if you can't get a pair for retail.

Last week, a mom and pop store was charging $300 (negotiable) 

Thought this was an interesting video from the collector perspective (not the video game part) but most of the reasons stated do seem true.

Just called around about the UNC 1s in my area (Western MA), and FTL/HoH told me they're doing FCFS, too. Said they don't do any raffles anymore, so I wonder if they got caught rigging and back-dooring. Some real shady peeps in that place.

Just called around about the UNC 1s in my area (Western MA), and FTL/HoH told me they're doing FCFS, too. Said they don't do any raffles anymore, so I wonder if they got caught rigging and back-dooring. Some real shady peeps in that place.
Good luck my friend, hope you're able to secure a pair!

Back
Top Bottom