Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Good luck my friend, hope you're able to secure a pair!

Thanks Sak. Let's hope all NT feasts.

I'mma do my best to get mine (for retail, of course)...

I have a feeling these will come to those who try hard. Maybe a little harder than the black whites.

Hey guys! I am about to camp the 1s UNC next sunday! This is my first time camper so what time should I show up? Thanks in advane

Don't do that....shouldn't be necessary. Week of enter the raffles for your local boutiques/stores and by Thursday/Friday you'll know if you won. If you didn't win ... Then wake up Saturday a couple of hours before whatever you think is early and you should be good. Lol

Just called around about the UNC 1s in my area (Western MA), and FTL/HoH told me they're doing FCFS, too. Said they don't do any raffles anymore, so I wonder if they got caught rigging and back-dooring. Some real shady peeps in that place.
The one thing I miss about being from Western MA was the releases... Good luck... Foot action at east field and HOH in Holyoke always been FCFS

Just called around about the UNC 1s in my area (Western MA), and FTL/HoH told me they're doing FCFS, too. Said they don't do any raffles anymore, so I wonder if they got caught rigging and back-dooring. Some real shady peeps in that place.
The one thing I miss about being from Western MA was the releases... Good luck... Foot action at east field and HOH in Holyoke always been FCFS
Southern mass was *** for releases

Yeah, I was talking about Holyoke. They raffled the Blk/IR 6s last fall, and a few others in the last year or so. I try to avoid that place as much as possible when I can, though, and try to stick to Eblens, FinishLine or Sports Stuff in Springfield.

When didja leave the area?

Yeah, I was talking about Holyoke. They raffled the Blk/IR 6s last fall, and a few others in the last year or so. I try to avoid that place as much as possible when I can, though, and try to stick to Eblens, FinishLine or Sports Stuff in Springfield.

When didja leave the area?
Almost 2 years a go... I'm from Belchertown

anyone familiar with the site V2johnson ? they have unc pre orders for like 250 and i'm debating on checking it out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom