Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Welp Boys... it looks like im finally going to have a pair of "broke boy" Royal 1s 
laugh.gif

Prices are already going up on the bay. This morning I seem them going retail with free shipping. Feeling like the black and whites all over again. I guarantee this will be the slept on and 2 week price rise the next.

got through on NDC, and was finally able to use my $50 giftcard on these....really hope the quality is on point with these. 

got through on NDC, and was finally able to use my $50 giftcard on these....really hope the quality is on point with these. 
Did you get a confirmation?  I haven't yet and it's not on my SNKRS app.  I asked the rep if it went through and they said they were going through a system upgrade.  

Now why would you go through an upgrade during business hours?  Sounds like a bunch of BS.

Did you get a confirmation?  I haven't yet and it's not on my SNKRS app.  I asked the rep if it went through and they said they were going through a system upgrade.  

Now why would you go through an upgrade during business hours?  Sounds like a bunch of BS.
no i haven't got a confirmation email yet, but hopefully we'll get one soon. 

Same got through on SNKRS on app but no confirmation. Not too worried but it would suck if someone actually clicked purchase and can't go back to cancel order

Got mine off of FTL and it looks like they're still available. I wish all 1s were always this easy

Hey guys need some quick input...are these banned 1s legit?

Supposed to meetup with the seller today...any signs I should look for fakes? Thanks for the help

sdotface sdotface From looking at the last three pics, they are legit. Just make sure they don't look like these when you meet up.
2m484mo.jpg

24brcbs.jpg

A couple of pics I got from the bay of fakes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom