• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Facebook group is called Jordan 1's dude is looking for 3+shipping

Idk just seen it tonight prob more willing to strike a deal.I already have my pair or I'd cop.I figured the prices will jump back up at some point on these because there hasn't been any restocks recently.

Last edited:
Frags out of all the 1's I own are the most comfortable to me. Brought these, frag AT1's and some flip flops to cali. Feet didn't bother me at all today. I also don't walk like a penguin or wear sneak shields. #creaseswelcomed 

Wearing any Jordans to Disney let alone 1's.... :x
I used to stunt when I was younger. Now that I am older, pushing a stroller and dodging them at the same time. I would rather wear something more comfy. But since it's raining solefed solefed the lines are non-existent. :pimp:

Frags out of all the 1's I own are the most comfortable to me. Brought these, frag AT1's and some flip flops to cali. Feet didn't bother me at all today. I also don't walk like a penguin or wear sneak shields. #creaseswelcomed 
I find these recent 1's way more comfortable then previous years as well. Throw a new insole in those bad boys too and I'm good to go all day long.

Back
Top Bottom