Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

Sorry if this has been asked, but do you guys think the prices of the OG banned 1's will drop dramatically follwing the 2016 release?
Are you talking about the 2011's or 2013's?

It might drop slightly, if the 2016's are better than the last 2, meaning better mold, better leather choice, etc. 

The 2013 should, but don't know if banneds will fall, unless they make em with the same details or something

I think 13 Breds will remain same.

Banneds 16 (if they do release) most likely won't be the same as original release... that being said I think it will only bring prizes up on the original release :nerd:

NA 1s are not dropping in value, unless they make em in holiday GR quantities

hell even jumpman 1s have stayed the course for some reason

Sorry if this has been asked, but do you guys think the prices of the OG banned 1's will drop dramatically follwing the 2016 release?
nope because the banned 1s will be OG's, right now their just banneds and you already know jb is changing something besides the mold..

NA 1s are not dropping in value, unless they make em in holiday GR quantities

hell even jumpman 1s have stayed the course for some reason
don't know about that, backboards chicagos and dovers especially fell off heavy

if history repeats itself..the price will fall for the moment..after years go by the og will still have its value

I think 13 Breds will remain same.

Banneds 16 (if they do release) most likely won't be the same as original release... that being said I think it will only bring prizes up on the original release :nerd:

That's what I'm saying

Original banned is always gonna be better

If they are really rereleasing the black/red 1's I need the other 2 of the trinity to be closely behind. Will ice those and wear 2013's all day every day

Bad timing for these to be delivered. Go 'Cuse.

-Benedict Arnold

Went to my local outlet and they never have any retros. Today they had a pair of pinnacles in my size behind the counter. I thought I was going to be able to get a steal but they were asking the 400+ tax. I was offended

Back
Top Bottom