Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I don't like that much elephant print

I did the phat lows from 2008(?) I think
I have a pair of those, the white cement looking pair.

Mine are really beat now unfortunately, gonna have to throw em out pretty soon :lol:. I know anything that isn't OG is generally looked down upon in here, but I love them. I wish I could find another pair for a decent price in my size.

Last edited:
Vandal soles are what have turned me off about the 2014 AJKO's. Soles just come off as bulky and significantly thicker than the original og's. Seriously considering making an exception for the Bred KO's though. How they look to me on my feet will mean everything.

Thanks seandon and babyjs.. I'm hoping to cop when they drop this yr. I'll be dammed if I'm gonna pay $500+ for those plastic *** breds and royals on the bay lol. I had awesome luck copping limited releases in 2015 so hopefully that'll carry over to this yr.

Latest pickup from Stadium Goods, didn't indicate these were samples on their site. No differences between these and the retail pairs aside from the laces being separated in the bag and the NA being somewhat pink since it seems these bleed a little bit. Leather might be somewhat softer but other than that no noticeable differences.

I don't own the Vegas 1's, but in general, it's never a good idea to size down with 1's...unless you don't mind having your pinky toes tortured.

From experience, stick with TTS, or .5 up.

Last edited:
I don't own the Vegas 1's, but in general, it's never a good idea to size down with 1's...unless you don't mind having your pinky toes tortured.

From experience, stick with TTS, or .5 up.

Usually my policy too. I think I'm secretly trying to justify it because of the price.

Appreciate the opinion.

Latest pickup from Stadium Goods, didn't indicate these were samples on their site. No differences between these and the retail pairs aside from the laces being separated in the bag and the NA being somewhat pink since it seems these bleed a little bit. Leather might be somewhat softer but other than that no noticeable differences.

:smokin

How much were they? Also they should've told you they were samples, that ain't cool

Nice avi babyj looks more official [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom