Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Wish JB would give us a NA BHM....seriously stop making this crap :smh: y'all go hard for the limited release but short us on these

I regret selling my LA 1's... The bottoms on those and the overall concept were so dope

Last edited:
I just got my tracking for a pair of UNC. Looks like I was quick enough this morning. Seller is shipping free so final was 162.82.

Well I never thought I would but I sold most of my 1s to one buyer. I only kept 6 pairs. Breds being my favorite cw, Gym Reds because we might not see em again and im a sucker for all red, the 2 Jordan SB pairs because I totally forgot I had them and had them mixed in with my SB boxes instead of my JB boxes lol, and 2 pairs of RTTG Vegas 1s just cuz I love the cw and the quality. I sold Frags, Royals, Shadows, Black Toes, Chicagos, Black/Whites, SBB, UNC, DSM, Black/Gums, Barons, Melos, Red Guccis, LAs, and NYCs. All DS too. Needed money to fund a 1987 Chevy Monte Carlo SS ive always wanted and finally had a chance at buying from someone I trust has kept it running in great condition. Only way ill buy 1s again is if OG cw's (breds, royals, shadows) release in the new mold.  

Last edited:
mind sharing what that nba team(15 players) neted you?
Lol. I wish
@HATEandDESTROY
eek.gif
Whoa!

That's what I plan on doing as well, but I've been too lazy to take pics and list them
laugh.gif
Luckily I didnt have to. Sold em all to the son of my boss. Kid just got into sneakers and he's a lil rich spoiled kid lol. He's also the same size as me (10.5). Hit em up if he was interested in any of my pairs and said he'll take all of them. Kid had me feeling like 
pimp.gif
. First thing that came to mind was "no dealing with listing on ebay or CL"

If this snow storm hits NJ this weekend that's exactly what I'll be doing. Trying to chop my collection in half and not give away too many 1s in the process :lol:
I feel you on that :wink:

Stay safe in that weather fam. I've been snowed in before for a few days without electricity and gas and it was terrible.

Lol. I wish

Luckily I didnt have to. Sold em all to the son of my boss. Kid just got into sneakers and he's a lil rich spoiled kid lol. He's also the same size as me (10.5). Hit em up if he was interested in any of my pairs and said he'll take all of them. Kid had me feeling like :pimp: . First thing that came to mind was "no dealing with listing on ebay or CL"
God bless those spoiled rich kids :lol:

I thought about feebay, but I only buy off there once in a great while. Those fees add up, too many risks of buyers making false claims, not to mention PP taking some $ as well.

It's either CL, or on here for me :wink:

Last edited:
That's wild you came across somebody that wanted all of those for their personal collection. Usually if somebody drops that kind of dough they're a reseller or a store! You don't want to tell us how much you got? >D

Lol. I wish

Luckily I didnt have to. Sold em all to the son of my boss. Kid just got into sneakers and he's a lil rich spoiled kid lol. He's also the same size as me (10.5). Hit em up if he was interested in any of my pairs and said he'll take all of them. Kid had me feeling like :pimp: . First thing that came to mind was "no dealing with listing on ebay or CL"

That's great man.. Especially since you turned that money around to get something you've really wanted
I'd love to sell off a bunch of stuff but I'm really paranoid about PayPal chargebacks and meet up scams
I wish I could sell it all to one buyer and turn that into a clean 300ZX [emoji]128513[/emoji]

That's wild you came across somebody that wanted all of those for their personal collection. Usually if somebody drops that kind of dough they're a reseller or a store! You don't want to tell us how much you got?
grin.gif
Hell I dont mind. $4915. Cash 
smokin.gif
 lol
That's great man.. Especially since you turned that money around to get something you've really wanted
I'd love to sell off a bunch of stuff but I'm really paranoid about PayPal chargebacks and meet up scams
I wish I could sell it all to one buyer and turn that into a clean 300ZX [emoji]128513[/emoji]
Yea I get what you mean. Last pair I sold thru paypal, the dude opened up a chargeback. Luckily they took my side and I got my money. A clean twin turbo 300ZX would be sweet

Back
Top Bottom