Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Size 12, sold the royals for 7, Breds for 5, both extra's, u can get a sz 13 or 12.5 on WIndy city sole right now and other sites, so I pulled the trigger , local meet up all cash
Two happy people at the end of the day with that deal.

I've got to stop being lazy and start unloading more of my doubles and collection that I know I won't ever wear.

Last edited:
Thanks, I edited my post. Lmk if they're any better.
No difference in pic quality, but the box label is good (can't tell if the sticker on the label says $129.99 or $139.99), doesn't appear to have widows peaks on the toe boxes and heels, but still need shots of the insoles and inner tag.

Last edited:
I just sold my Breds & royals for $1200 all cash meet up, they were extra's so I'm happy , and since re-mastered coming out in both , had to pull the trigger before prices drop lower , DS 2013's
Haven't kept up with this thread but are they really releasing remastered pairs of breds and royals?

Thanks @babyJs23. shoes/pics aren't mine, so nothing I can do about the pic quality 
ohwell.gif
 but I'm gona try and get pics of the inner tag and insoles

<Agape <Agape No word on Royals, just rumors and speculation, but for the Breds, still not 100% confirmed if they are actual blk/reds or a banned remaster.

It's back-and-forth for now until official pics surface and confirmed by Nike.

Last edited:
I just sold my Breds & royals for $1200 all cash meet up, they were extra's so I'm happy , and since re-mastered coming out in both , had to pull the trigger before prices drop lower , DS 2013's
was thinking about doing that for my breds and royals. except i was trying to get 1.3.. only thing is im a little hesitant on jb switching things up like they did with the olympics..sold my pair thinking i could get a remastered pair but im stuck with that alternate bs.

Letterman 1s are nice IMO, the "On Air" on the insole is a really nice touch. These would make a nice consolation prize for not having Gym Red 1s

Letterman 1s are an easy pass for me. Red and navy blue just don't go well together, IMO.

I wish JB would remaster the New Loves, or DMP Celtics instead.

Last edited:
@kcruzin  they look good to me. No widows peaks, wings logo has correct size and angle and the stitching is in the correct spot. Do you have a pic of the extra laces/lace bag?

Haven't kept up with this thread but are they really releasing remastered pairs of breds and royals?

Alwaus heard about this rumor, just like everyone else. sooner or later the whole craze will thin a lot and this goes for JB as a whole.

cant imagine seeing msrps top at 200 and many favorites finally coming back out. goodness.

Alwaus heard about this rumor, just like everyone else. sooner or later the whole craze will thin a lot and this goes for JB as a whole.

cant imagine seeing msrps top at 200 and many favorites finally coming back out. goodness.
It'd be nice if breds this year and royals next year...fingers crossed

@kcruzin  they look good to me. No widows peaks, wings logo has correct size and angle and the stitching is in the correct spot. Do you have a pic of the extra laces/lace bag?
Nah no pics of those yet. Currently trying to get more pics from the seller. Will post when I get em, though.

Back
Top Bottom