Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Just saw em on eBay from a guy with good feedback and the pics looked good. Just hit that BIN. Figured there'd be some funny business but everything has been on the up and up
Well, I believe there are less buyers with your size so more deals for you. On my end its the dreaded small foot/asian size 9,9.5. Breds is an essential colorway to us AJ1 collectors but I just cant justify resale. For me, buying resale prices that are above 50% retail is a reckless purchase. recently its been retail or bust for me so im hoping the rumored remastered banned 1s are true so at least I get a chance to own em for the low.

BTW, just followed you on IG bro.

Just saw em on eBay from a guy with good feedback and the pics looked good. Just hit that BIN. Figured there'd be some funny business but everything has been on the up and up

Well, I believe there are less buyers with your size so more deals for you. On my end its the dreaded small foot/asian size 9,9.5. Breds is an essential colorway to us AJ1 collectors but I just cant justify resale. For me, buying resale prices that are above 50% retail is a reckless purchase. recently its been retail or bust for me so im hoping the rumored remastered banned 1s are true so at least I get a chance to own em for the low.

BTW, just followed you on IG bro.

It is what it is. I rarely can ever find size 13.5s so I try to buy them when I can

Haha thanks bro I'll hit you back. Not too active on there anymore. I know at a point I was gonna document my collection but then I got lazy haha

Got a question for you guys. How do black laser 1s run? Always wanted a pair, finally found a pair for a good price, but they're a size 10.5. I'm a size 11 in 1s, but I don't have any older pairs, only from 2013 and onward. Size 11 fits fine for most shoes, although some I find run big and I can wear a size 10.5 in them. The new SBB's feel kinda roomy in a size 11 for me for what it's worth, while the 2013s are pretty TTS

I'd love to be able to squeeze into these, I kinda feel like I'm a true size 10.75 :lol:

Last edited:
It is what it is. I rarely can ever find size 13.5s so I try to buy them when I can

Haha thanks bro I'll hit you back. Not too active on there anymore. I know at a point I was gonna document my collection but then I got lazy haha
haha you got to do it at some point its the digital age. I wonder if sneakerheads do a sneaker selfie back in the 90s lol.

So pissed I passed out on the DS vachetta tans I saw on eBay a few days after they released for $300 shipped. Is the color change gradual?

cheanko cheanko it's pretty gradual. Here's my pair now, obviously moisture affects them a lot so days that are very humid affect them more (or if your girl spills a beer on em)

@chean87 it's pretty gradual. Here's my pair now, obviously moisture affects them a lot so days that are very humid affect them more (or if your girl spills a beer on em)
So beautiful.. For some reason I like shoes that changes colors(White LM's are my all time favorites). Hit me up if u see a pair in my size for a a good price when you're at work. I barely see people reselling pinnacles on eBay and FB groups.

[@=/u/148166/chean87]@chean87[/@] it's pretty gradual. Here's my pair now, obviously moisture affects them a lot so days that are very humid affect them more (or if your girl spills a beer on em)

So beautiful.. For some reason I like shoes that changes colors(White LM's are my all time favorites). Hit me up if u see a pair in my size for a a good price when you're at work. I barely see people reselling pinnacles on eBay and FB groups.

Not a problem. 9/9.5 right?

Just caught up to the thread :pimp: always good vibes in here

Also this needed to be seen again, great work :nerd: Those who couldn't rep here's an easy way to go back :lol:

Last week an old friend hit me up and asked to borrow some shoes to sketch. Dude is super super talented and absolutely killed it!! Must check out his work, unrecognised talent.
insta: jeremy_lane_

Last edited:
[ATTACHMENT=11393]image.jpeg (1,476k. jpeg file)[/ATTACHMENT]
Thanks again to Jesse at Catgangkicks for the frags! I Love them!!!!! I've asked this numerous times but what is a fair price for legit size 13 gym reds?

I don't know about a 13 but to give you some insight I've been stalking Gym Reds in a size 11 and the best price I ever saw recently was $475. I usually see my size in the $600s. Have you come across a 13 for sale and if so how much is the seller asking?

I don't know about a 13 but to give you some insight I've been stalking Gym Reds in a size 11 and the best price I ever saw recently was $475. I usually see my size in the $600s. Have you come across a 13 for sale and if so how much is the seller asking?

I got offered to buy for $780 thru pp. can't seem to find any 13's so I don't really know what the going rate is

Got my Frags from FC today

JB QC reminds me that I paid so much over the MSRP though - although only minor

Is it normal to have some toe box holes nearly overlapped by the lower eyelet parts? They look different but I think one was just factory-laced tighter

Back
Top Bottom