Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

Shadows are my beaters.  Wish I doubled up but who knew that 2013 Bred 1s would hike the price up, way up.  I missed out on the Bred 1s when they released but I found someone on CL asking for 350$ and I told him 300$.  Didn't even want to pay that price but I wanted them that bad but now I feel like I got a deal.

So those KOs are trying another release? Also, how's the fit/comfort of the KOs? Interested but I've never pulled the trigger on a pair
Yessir. Mold free this time hopefully 
laugh.gif
 can't speak on the comfort though since I've never had a pair of KOs yet 
mean.gif

Really need to get off my *** and buy the Sails & Shadows fr.

I regret not tripling up when they were at my local Nike Outlet a few years ago.
Yeah i was luck to double up at the time but there werent a whole lot of Outlets with em plus you had to call around. The one store i got a hold of had a good bit in 10 and up but that was the only store that had the size i needed.

[thread="508567"]Quote:[/thread]
Lettermans if they turn out right, bred KOs if the former doesn't :smile:

So those KOs are trying another release? Also, how's the fit/comfort of the KOs? Interested but I've never pulled the trigger on a pair

KOs are extremely comfortable. My 2012 Black and Red KOs are another one of my favorite beaters.

The fit is TTS but some members like to .5 size down for a snugger fit.

Can somebody school me on the air Jordan 1 DTRT?! Saw a pair on eBay that looked pretty clean, but I'm new to the Aj1 culture.
It's a pack of retro red & green metallics, dropped a couple of years ago. Tumbled leather if I'm not mistaken 
nerd.gif

Forgot a green pair is needed to the rotation as well 
embarassed.gif

REALLY thought about pulling the trigger on these but I can't convince myself to like them enough....even for $112-$120.

ANYWAY, do yall think $365 shipped for a sz 9 worn once PADS SBB is too much?
I would pull the trigger on the CM's before we don't see them that low again.

On the SBB question, I wouldn't spend that much. You could find a DS pair for about the same amount :wink:

Last edited:
REALLY thought about pulling the trigger on these but I can't convince myself to like them enough....even for $112-$120.

ANYWAY, do yall think $365 shipped for a sz 9 worn once PADS SBB is too much?

Yes for used to much. Mine ds was $30 cheaper

I would pull the trigger on the CM's before we don't see them that low again.

On the SBB question, I wouldn't spend that much. You could find a DS pair for about the same amount
wink.gif
Yes for used to much. Mine ds was $30 cheaper
I'd love it if yall can direct me to these size 9's for these prices.  Like I'm legit searching almost everyday.  I've been scammed twice for these things in this size.  Im on OfferUp, Craigslist, FB Groups, eBay, Kixify, etc...in the DMV area this price for this size doesn't exist...not DS.

PLEASE hmu for these sub $350 prices yall speak of. I've been checking for these things for months now.

REPPED!

Had my size back in stock even though it sold out the first time this deal was posted it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom