Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I'm looking hard for some frags in a sz 11.. If anyone coyld point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated. Around 1200 would be awesome but lower would be better lol..

triple on the way

Dope shot Casper! Can't wait for my son to fit the pairs I got ready for him.

Anyone have this flaw on their Chicago's where the stitching on one shoe meets at the check and the other shoe's passes it?

Mines too I was like WTF 
mad.gif

Glitter always finds its way onto my black toes too smh 
Funny you brought this up, i didn't understand what everyone was talking about until you mentioned the black toes, mine have that real fine glitter stuff on the black leather on the toe box too...  I always thought it was left over cleaner or something from my daughter's art supplies. 

Funny you brought this up, i didn't understand what everyone was talking about until you mentioned the black toes, mine have that real fine glitter stuff on the black leather on the toe box too...  I always thought it was left over cleaner or something from my daughter's art supplies. 
Black toes had the most quality issues out of the og based colorways 
mean.gif

Black toes had the most quality issues out of the og based colorways 
mean.gif
Yeah you are right, I'm not going to complain though, they are in my top 3 as far as 1s go, and i got them at an outlet for like $120.  I should have bought all of the pairs they had in my size.  Would love to see a remaster with SBB quality though.  I'd even settle for remastered Chicago leather.

How's the leather of the SBB compared to LMs? Sorry LMs are the only 1s I have at the moment
LMs leather is thicker, but SBB leather is softer to the touch.  A few pages back some folks posted up some great close ups of the SBBs, take a look there as well.

Back
Top Bottom