Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
letterman's are dropping, but you could consider them red metallic blues..

lol I was wondering if I was the only one who thought that. 
just yall 2 :lol:
And now you make 3 :wink:

Last edited:
Red Mellatics lol :rolleyes ... That can be the description of pretty much all 1's then. Blue "Breds" (Royals), Grey "Breds" (Shadows)... etc

{Hate the term Bred}

Red Mellatics lol :rolleyes ... That can be the description of pretty much all 1's then. Blue "Breds" (Royals), Grey "Breds" (Shadows)... etc

{Hate the term Bred}
If you want to reach that far :rofl: The Metallics can be considered their own subset being they don't share the traditional pattern of I's with the solid color and metallic swoosh,wings and collar. The Letterman's share those similarities and now 4 of us noticed it :tongue:

Last edited:
Nothing a little Markk and TLC wouldn't fix. $200 is a good deal if it's hard to find your size, you could have those looking brand new in minutes.

If you want to reach that far :rofl: The Metallics can be considered their own subset being they don't share the traditional pattern of I's with the solid color and metallic swoosh,wings and collar. The Letterman's share those similarities and now 4 of us noticed it :tongue:

Lol. That's my point.

Saw the All Star pair at the mall today and was very impressed. only had one size left, which wasn't mine of course.

letterman's are dropping, but you could consider them red metallic blues..

lol I was wondering if I was the only one who thought that. 
just yall 2 :lol:
And now you make 3 :wink:

:rolleyes
them things damn near pink im GOOD
Good on not considering them red metallic blues? :rofl: like the color description wont be a shade of red and metallic blue. :lol:

whatever the color those have been wack since the ps images ...actual images confirmed my initial thoughts on em....cheeks

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom