Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
VNDS pair sold for $950. Someone got a steal.

Saw someone on the fleabay selling a quote on quote 'VNDS' pair of frags sz 10 asking for $900 but his bottom soles in the back were worn as heck to the point where the white is showing among other flaws.  I get they command a high price but for something in that condition, you'll only find a sucker willing to buy it.

The question is would you rather by 5 general releases for just over $200 each or go big on 1 pair that is AWESOME......... [emoji]129300[/emoji]
Personally, paying 1k for shoes, I just wouldn't wear them at that point but consider them as a trophy in my stash instead but thats just me

The question is would you rather by 5 general releases for just over $200 each or go big on 1 pair that is AWESOME......... [emoji]129300[/emoji]
quality over quantity always. recently downsized my collection from around 35 pairs to less than 15.. why have a bunch of GRs sit around if whenever i reach into my closet it's the heat anyway.

Whatever floats your boat. I am about comfort but how can you go wrong with the holy trinity! Lol

Plus I'm still fragless and salty bout that haha!

Whatever floats your boat. I am about comfort but how can you go wrong with the holy trinity! Lol

Plus I'm still fragless and salty bout that haha!
Salt level still up there for me but slowly getting over it...

quality over quantity always. recently downsized my collection from around 35 pairs to less than 15.. why have a bunch of GRs sit around if whenever i reach into my closet it's the heat anyway.
Agree as I have downsized my collection as well.... 

Back
Top Bottom