Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
huskercats huskercats I'm just going off your original statement........ but in my case I've found all of my options for around that price point ($200) or below.

huskercats huskercats I'm just going off your original statement........ but in my case I've found all of my options for around that price point ($200) or below.

I understand what you are saying. I still would rather have frags over having all five of those. I have all 5 of those and the breds, Royals, shadows, pinnacles, banned's and the frags are amazing. Second in quality to the banned 1's which is just ridiculous quality wise.

wore my frags last weekend.. all the talk about em and i wanna wear em again this weekend haha. i like em even better as they get worn in.

So you guys have seen frag's with different depths of embossing ?

I understand what you are saying. I still would rather have frags over having all five of those. I have all 5 of those and the breds, Royals, shadows, pinnacles, banned's and the frags are amazing. Second in quality to the banned 1's which is just ridiculous quality wise.

that's why to each his/her own, that's what makes collecting so great.

It's understandable why he's being paranoid after dropping $1,200 on them, but after getting replies and still asking if they are fake, like if he wants them to be fake, is starting to get annoying.

It's understandable why he's being paranoid after dropping $1,200 on them, but after getting replies and still asking if they are fake, like if he wants them to be fake, is starting to get annoying.
This. He just joined the site yesterday, and it seems like the only reason why is for a legit check. If you want more opinions siriglio1 siriglio1 post more pictures in the correct forum, the legit check thread. Everyone in here have already done you a solid.

Well some ones coming that I like time to get back into this.

How's the lettermans? [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji] Or [emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji] I like the color but on the fence. My body needs to be covered in metallic blue though.

Back
Top Bottom