Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Just saw a clip with Shane O' with the Lettermans on......that color is kinda nice. I was lookin at a pass but its not too often you can get a hot Jordan sneaker for 160 retail or better. Thats why I love 1s

Just an FYI, Chi lows are on sale on Villa $79.96

https://www.ruvilla.com/jordan/men/...o-low-og-chicago-varsity-red-white-black.html

Last edited:
I'm prob gonna buy the lettermans. My taste in 1s is def unique. The max orange color way and the all red premier are two of my all time favorites.

the fact that I considered copping makes me so sad that I don't have highs...

update on the yeezy trade:

back story: I want to trade my yeezys for OG 1's

offers:

-black & red 13s (the non-OG cw) + gray toe 13 + stealth 5 (took everything in me not to laugh at this offer)
-black supreme foambs (they were a size 13 and I'm not a foamb fan)
-size swap for an 11 in an attempt to sell quicker (I don't want to sell, I'd rather trade)
-an NTer ALMOST traded his sz 13.5 royals but the yeezys are too big

what am I doing wrong fambs? :smh:

Last edited:
Yup ^ High's > lows

Not a bad price for lows, though :wink:

My friend has the Chicago lows and I've worn them a couple times, super easy to slide on and equally as comfortable a very nice summer shoe... The toe shape is quite different than the highs not bad just different and I also like the look of the bigger "sloppier" check as opposed to the highs, dunno why I haven't scooped em especially for these prices

the fact that I considered copping makes me so sad that I don't have highs...

update on the yeezy trade:

back story: I want to trade my yeezys for OG 1's

offers:

-black & red 13s (the non-OG cw) + gray toe 13 + stealth 5 (took everything in me not to laugh at this offer)
-black supreme foambs (they were a size 13 and I'm not a foamb fan)
-size swap for an 11 in an attempt to sell quicker (I don't want to sell, I'd rather trade)
-an NTer ALMOST traded his sz 13.5 royals but the yeezys are too big

what am I doing wrong fambs? :smh:

Why not just sell the yeezys and cop like 2 pairs of elusive ones? Use GOAT or stock X

Why not just sell the yeezys and cop like 2 pairs of elusive ones? Use GOAT or stock X

I guess I could... I've only sold one pair of shoes in my lifetime (wings) through FC and it just feels wrong to me... I guess I gotta bite the bullet though. I'd probably get more cash anyway-I have them up on FB for $550

I guess I could... I've only sold one pair of shoes in my lifetime (wings) through FC and it just feels wrong to me... I guess I gotta bite the bullet though. I'd probably get more cash anyway-I have them up on FB for $550

$550? For pbs lol people prolly think they fake that ain't a bad price at all.. Put em on eBay for $700 if you wanna sell em fast

This man has yeezys for $550 on Facebook while FC has em at no lower than $1250 the sizes I just looked at.. Lol what you doing wrong is everything.

I mean they're not DS so I couldn't put them on FC if I wanted to... and again, I really would rather trade them locally for 1s and not deal with the hassle of shipping/consignment/etc...

but yeah you do have a point. I think I'll just take them to RIF LA this weekend :lol:

So if yall remember last weeky BIL copped the LA1 for me. Well they just came in today! Very impressed with the quality

Speaking of Yeezy trades.  I saw on youtube someone traded DS DMP1s, DS Supreme 5s, Worn Hare 7s, I forget what other shoes (7 pairs total) and some supreme hats for 1 pair of yeezy's.  I was like wtf this has to be clickbait.  Ain't no way someone is that dumb.  The 5s + cash is good enough as it is.

Back
Top Bottom