Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Stop posting pics of the metallics, you guys are making me come around to them. 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Any LM shouldn't be uncovered the whole way it should be little spots here and there, they really don't look good when they are stripped fully from the first wear

at that point you might as well try and strip it all the way. Right now they look like you took them to the beach or ran through a desert

Looks like I missed some good moments in here the last day or so. Congrats to babyjs23 babyjs23 , you deserve it bro. Always looking out for people. This is proof that good deeds and unselfishness pays off. Big ups to whoever hooked it up too :pimp:. Love it!

Last edited:
Just got these boys in the mail the other day. So far they're my favorite of the Nouveaus

Have you held the older Nouveaus? I held all the recent ones last week and they are garbage imo. Not even comparable.

Last edited:
Have you held the older Nouveaus? I held all the recent ones last week and they are garbage imo. Not even comparable.[/quote

I got to check out all the older models. Honestly these were the only ones that I had to buy. But I liked the gray/blue with gum sole. I was just hoping they would go on clearance before they sold out. They seemed like shelf sitters to me.

Green! :pimp:

I'd rock them if they came out without the stuff on the heels.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom