Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

Those royals up there don't sit right with me...although they don't seem fake they just overall look a little off. Is there a lace bag?

I think those royals are legit. It's when you're really trying to find flaws that your eyes fabricate things.

Thanks to a $20 ebay coupon and a combination of ebay bucks, I paid $390 shipped for a pair of VVVNDS Jeter's. Pulled the trigger with no hesitation, cheapest price I saw for a pair was $525 for a 10.5. Flight Club has them $600+. Will post pics as soon as I get them in. 
pimp.gif

I think I paid $330 and I don't regret it. I no longer works necessarily pay that because I can get them cheaper in my size now
Size 13 or 14 right? Thanks btw

Anybody who wears a size 11 watch this auction, ends in 3 hours and price is currently at 290 shipped. Been a while since anybody put a bid in I think

http://www.ebay.com/itm/162073118446?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
Yessir. It's hit or miss for the market on big shoes but there happened to be a lot on the market for the SBBs

Checked out the new flight 23 store in Baltimore, no metallics left. Ran into a guy who works for FTL/FTA and he said the only thing in quantity were 600 pairs of flu games.

Checked out the new flight 23 store in Baltimore, no metallics left. Ran into a guy who works for FTL/FTA and he said the only thing in quantity were 600 pairs of flu games.

600?! Yesssssss!

Hoping they mass produced these like frenchs

Shout out to @JPerlo for that size 12 link, all I need is two more of my favorite 1's and my collection complete

Thanks to a $20 ebay coupon and a combination of ebay bucks, I paid $390 shipped for a pair of VVVNDS Jeter's. Pulled the trigger with no hesitation, cheapest price I saw for a pair was $525 for a 10.5. Flight Club has them $600+. Will post pics as soon as I get them in. 
pimp.gif
Nice find. You won't regret, really great pair to own, especially if you're a Yankee fan.

Back
Top Bottom