Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Villa with the online trickery. They had a countdown to 10AM PT. Good thing I checked anyways.

copped the metallic blue 1s with ease. Hopefully when the other six OG metallic colourways retro they are just as easy too cop.

got my confirms from Villa and Snkrs. thank god for the 11s that dropped today or I probably would've struck out
laugh.gif

got my confirms from Villa and Snkrs. thank god for the 11s that dropped today or I probably would've struck out:lol:

I think there must have been a good amount of these made, def made it easier to cop. Either way those 11s that dropped today probably helped us out as well. Screw those 11's I'll take my 1's :smokin

I took a gamble and copped both 11's instead this morning. It's hard to gauge the amount of hype on AJ1's (not including the obvious black/reds, royals, frags, etc.) but these seem to be fairly easy to get. I'm hoping these hit swoosh and I can get them for the low. What do you guys think?

Well, just an update here. I think the good vibes worked @babyJs23 , thanks! After many anxious months of waiting and worrying, I just found out this morning that I got into med school!!! So, I think I'll be getting the metallics as a congratulatory present to myself!
Congrats man! I just finished B school and that was a pain to do applications for, so I can't even imagine the work for getting into med school. Respect

sup guys, been a while

just copped the metallics on SNKRS, my first OGs... I'm feeling so impatient that I want to head to the mall to try to cop in person so I can have them in hand today...

So glad everyone is sleeping on 1s now. Is it safe to say the hype is gone?

It's a rather basic colorway and two other releases came out. Plus you had the XII's last week.

The shadows were easy to get, because of the toro IV's. Also the white and black, UNC and black toes were easy to get IMO.

I think the hype only surrounds the black and red, Chicago and royal blues IMO. They seem to bring out non I lovers or the ones most recognized as OG. Most people don't even realize they had so many OG colorways.

Last edited:
One hype dead.

Gonna take a bred or OG colorway to get people back in it for the resell...

If the hype was alive lettermans would have moved

Back
Top Bottom