Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Patent 1's
nthat.gif

I had SBB's my size in my hands on release day. Passed on them because I had other sneaks on my radar and felt they would sit and go on disco. Well I was wrong and have been kicking myself in the ace for it to this day.

Good morning NT brethren. Updated collection picture. Started running out of room on my rack so I decided to stack em and show the back. From 85' breds to 16' navy lows, still got more to get though.

Sidenote: decided to make the ajkos their own seperate thing at the bottom.

Last edited:
Just repainted my Cyber Mondays. What do you guys think? The shoe laces are temporary.. im going to find one or dye some white ones to more of that color tone.

A red Wings logo and red Nike Air on the tongue would've set these off! I'm visualizing it in my head and it seems like a dope contrast. Nice work though! :smokin

Good morning NT brethren. Updated collection picture. Started running out of room on my rack so I decided to stack em and show the back. From 85' breds to 16' navy lows, still got more to get though.

Sidenote: decided to make the ajkos their own seperate thing at the bottom.
Nice collection. Cant wait to start my own! How long did it take you to accumulate those?

Nice collection. Cant wait to start my own! How long did it take you to accumulate those?
Well, I've been collecting 1's since 2011.  My first pair being the 85 breds that summer and My second pair being the 01 Royals later, that fall.  I was buying 1's pretty scarcely here and there because I was too busy looking for other J's.  My goal at the time was to have 1-8 all black colorways and their white counterparts Mostly OG or first gen retros with Nike Air branding.  I did manage to accomplish that, but I simply grew tired of certain pairs so I've just been sticking to 1's since they are the more versatile and outlasting pairs.  What resparked my love and hunger for em was the black toe release.  I missed out on it and didn't have any money at the time so I traded a ton of white J's about 5 pairs for 1 pair of black toes.  I didn't want the other J's anyway.  I took it easy for a bit until around January of 2015 when I got the DMP Celtics and after that I've been getting nothing but 1's.   Most recent pairs being the Metallic Navy high and low.   The meat of my 1 collection was copped from late Summertime last year to Now.  For example, all the AJKO's I have, were copped from January(first pair being the 2010 sails) to when the  2016 Sail's released. 

Sidenote:  J. Coles 2014 Forest Hill Drive was a big part in resparking my obsession for 1's.  All the promo vids and photos of him just wearing 1's (carmine, chi, and Celtics Air Jordan 1 Phat) showed me how versatile they really are.   

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom