Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

On feet video, black pairs looking good. Might just dump my cyber Monday's for these

Last edited:

On feet video, black pairs looking good. Might just dump my cyber Monday's for these

I was hoping that the CM 1s look like the black yings when they released... Will be unloading my CM too. CM too plain for me.

Thought about customizing my CM 1s a bunch of times. Paint the swoosh white and the bottom black. Glad I didnt spend the extra cash to do that now.

Last edited:

$288 for both? You got them on discount?

I'm fighting myself right now to not cop and wait for the 2016 blk/red's

A pair of Cyber Essentials with the all black upper, red tongue tag and black outsole :smokin copped the black essentials though :tongue:

$288 for both? You got them on discount?

I'm fighting myself right now to not cop and wait for the 2016 blk/red's

Yea got a 10% discount code sitting around... Only reason I copped both or I was just going to cop the blacks if I didnt have a disco.

Blk/Red's dont release for another month... Plus these are the only J's Im planning to cop in August. Might as well cop both to have the pack in my collection.

Last edited:
Yeah, I am staring at them in my cart on Villa for $160 flat to SD and it is very tempting.

Now, if I somehow can get them under retail, swoosh *cough*, then I would jump on them ASAP.

Last edited:
Yeah, I am staring at them in my cart on Villa for $160 flat to SD and it is very tempting.

Now, if I somehow can get them under retail, swoosh *cough*, then I would jump on them ASAP.

Go to your local hoh ftl, they waiting on u....

Go to your local hoh ftl, they waiting on u....

My local FTL manager is pretty cool... I dont know him like that, but he knows me enough from buying most releases from his store... He oop'ed me on a few pairs in the past for a disco, specially if they are sitting around. Most of them just want to get rid of their pairs. Doesn't hurt to say "I might cop for a discount". You might be surprise if they are willing to.

Nah.

The Yin Yang pack does give me a Nike SB vibe looking at them though.

Nike SB Dunk High "Venom" I remember seeing them and wanting to pull the trigger so badly but now that I got the Yangs my search is over. This consolation is better.

Nike SB Dunk High "Venom" I remember seeing them and wanting to pull the trigger so badly but now that I got the Yangs my search is over. This consolation is better.

Gold box venoms or die. The blue and tape box don't compare.

To stay on track.. They're everything I wanted the CMs to be..

the blacks are definitely dope

ill wait til they hit discount somewhere tho since it looks like they'll be sitting

Back
Top Bottom