Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
 Ran to check out my pair from eastbay. For comparison

Ran to check out my pair from eastbay. For comparison

Aww man that eBay pay looks just like mine.

So I got my pair from the same place he did. Aww man your pair looks just like mine.
Time to hit up eastbay and tell them JB caught with a box swap lol

But nah these are nicer than I thought 110 well spent. Quality and a simple Classic colorway (if they didn't have that hint of red I wouldn't have looked twice) is what sold me on these feels like when they break in the leather will actually look better

Last edited:
So I got my pair from the same place he did. Aww man your pair looks just like mine.
Time to hit up eastbay and tell them JB caught with a box swap lol

But nah these are nicer than I thought 110 well spent. Quality and a simple Classic colorway (if they didn't have that hint of red I wouldn't have looked twice) is what sold me on these feels like when they break in the leather will actually look better

Well since it may just be a quality control issue I'll keep the embossed pair. Not sure if I want to double up because I have cyber Monday's too and I may pre order the breds

As much as I want the neutrals to be released I think they will retro and re-remaster the crimson/mid navy-university-black/white, before they even bring back another OG color that's hasn't been retro.

JB give us the Neutral Greys!

As much as I want the neutrals to be released I think they will retro and re-remaster the crimson/mid navy-university-black/white, before they even bring back another OG color that's hasn't been retro.

JB give us the Neutral Greys!

Yo, is this Air Sak using a different account? :nerd:

Copped this for 13 earlier at footaction outlet.....kinda lame but couldn't pass it up lol...love 1s so much tho

I'd bought for $13 too. Saw the new Banned shirt that sold out on NDC listed on ebay for $100...... lol
yeah I saw that lol crazy...this was 13 also..will wear eventually with uncs...the whole entire shirt has this cloud look and was normally 45

Saw the bred 1s today held them in hand. Passed on the price they wanted, they are cool.. Soft.. But that tumbled leather toe box is weird. Eh I'll take my chances on release date. Def. a great shoe though.

Heres my 1's collection from what I've obtained over the past few years. Got rid of a few pairs that were a half size to small and couldn't really fit them anymore so this is whats left. Hopefully ill be able to replace my recently sold bred 13's for the 16' pair. Newest pickup was the black yin yang got them for $100 shipped through east bay with a coupon code and a spare gift card they sent me for sending the wrong order twice

Which pair is best quality?

Back
Top Bottom