• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Day 4: Laney
2wqykgl.jpg

Jordan Brand Says Goodbye to "Wings" Logo on Iconic Jordan 1 Silhouette

Jordan Brand is ushering a new wave via its most iconic model–the Air Jordan 1–by swapping its traditional logo with special Air Jordan branding, like the Jordan Brand’s “Rare Air” Collection. In addition to the heel’s brand swap, the unforgettable Nike Air logo will make its way into the mix onto the model’s heel. Reminiscent of the original “Chicago” Air Jordan 1, this pair incorporates premium leather throughout and hosts a Jumpman logo on its tongue as a complement to its white, black and red color combination.

There’s no specific release date as to when we should expect these to hit shelves, but stick with us and we’ll provide further details upon availability.

People need to stop comparing this release to normal Jordan GR's. 1's are never made in normal retro numbers. Even if they mass produced them this time around demand is still going to out weigh quantity. Lot of people will strike out. Snkrs draw makes things even harder too

Last edited:
People need to stop comparing this release to normal Jordan GR's. 1's are never made in normal retro numbers. Even if they mass produced them this time around demand is still going to out weigh quantity. Lot of people will strike out. Snkrs draw makes things even harder too
this

How to be part of this secret society? read that Holy trinity is one of the requirements...
Yeah I don't know either. I think zyzz and airsak might be members but they've been pretty tight lipped. I just want one of those hang tags so when I flip shoes I can say it's an exclusive which adds hundreds in pure profit.

Jk

Yeah I don't know either. I think zyzz and airsak might be members but they've been pretty tight lipped. I just want one of those hang tags so when I flip shoes I can say it's an exclusive which adds hundreds in pure profit.

Jk
Not sure if you are being serious? But I am seriously inquiring to be part of this society....I just wanna eat with the rest of the #AJ1FAM...

Back
Top Bottom