Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Don't know if you're talking about 2011 or 2016. I did hear/see a photo of the 2016 material sticker on overseas pairs and it showed genuine leather symbol and apparently no plastic symbol in the 2016 thread...?? Theres a photo posted in there
I was going on the assumption that Zyzz was referring to the 2016's.

Nike had stated "constructed with premium leather" on the launch calendar.

The jordan chemists are killin me here lol....
Reminds me back in 92 when i got the raptors for xmas... my dumbass went and applied black polish because of the contrast on the toe box... lol ruining em instantly
Anyways kicks for tonight game...

Reminds me back in 92 when i got the raptors for xmas... my dumbass went and applied black polish because of the contrast on the toe box... lol ruining em instantly
Anyways kicks for tonight game...

LOL [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Off the new XXX1 commercial.  Dang man, JB is really killing it right now.  Just like that 4 shoes have been added to cop list.  UK, Black Toe, Orange Chi, and  The Black/Whites

sidenote: I'm gonna have a great 2016 picking up all these remasters.

Last edited:
If the B/Ws are actually coming back, 2009/2011 True Blues aside, I dunno another shoe retroed so soon
I own the '14s n call me crazy easily pick up a remastered version if not 2
IMO one of the most versatile colorways of the AJ1, much like the Shadows :nerd:

Off the new XXX1 commercial.  Dang man, JB is really killing it right now.  Just like that 4 shoes have been added to cop list.  UK, Black Toe, Orange Chi, and  The Black/Whites

so those the remaster black and white???? damn i havent even worn my 2014 pair. 

I just got the 2014's last summer in a 13.5.  I'm just gonna have to get 1 remaster........probably wont.  I still havent begun to wear mine.  The "fine print" XXXI's come out this saturday.  THis might be with them.  I'm definitely gonna be calling retailers tomorrow tryign to make sure if the Black/Whites are releasing as well.  I want a pair of XXXI's because I got bball on the brain right now.  Must make buckets and catch rebounds.  

Reminds me back in 92 when i got the raptors for xmas... my dumbass went and applied black polish because of the contrast on the toe box...
roll.gif
 For sure.  Dang, thats even worse than the crap-protect stories in the other thread. Sheesh Takes cajones to admit that. Need to pick up some FF. 

Side note: I didn't get an answer earlier. Looking for 2014 clover/celtics. Whats a decent price for 8.5/9 DS and used pair?

Last edited:
I'm seriously gonna be racking up all these remasters.  I seriously think that Nike is gonna release them all in big effing way and then putting them in the vault then it'll be nothing but mids all over again. 

sidenote:  Gonna go ahead and cop every single one of these if they release.  

I'm seriously gonna be racking up all these remasters.  I seriously think that Nike is gonna release them all in big effing way and then putting them in the vault then it'll be nothing but mids all over again. 

sidenote:  Gonna go ahead and cop every single one of these if they release.  
I need that black and yellow pair badly 

so those the remaster black and white???? damn i havent even worn my 2014 pair. 

retroing the blck white already?? the leather on the 14's is still great, no point really to re cop imo
Posting again for those that didn't see

Wearing mids at this point after being spoiled with these highs would feel disrespectful tbh

I got my black whites in 2014 and I would still just have to pass on them if they released them again so soon.

That pic posted with the 31 looks like the '14 b/w.. But if they happen to drop again I'll grab one. I've already got quite a few miles on one of my pairs.

Back
Top Bottom