Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
ok so i just got my size 10 Banned and they are too big by like a half size, but i have the Chicago 1's and my size 10 fits perfect, how does this happen, and. tw the Chi is better quality than the Banned

I like reading how people determine what shoe is worth what or how much. Especially when the price is the same. I'm quite sure emotions are attached to the value too.[emoji]129297[/emoji]
the market determines the value. Just because 2 shoes cost the same the resale should be the same? If hat's what u think then u are way off

Last edited:
2011 banned 1s really go for that much now? i got a pair a while ago for around $200 albeit slightly worn. wear them every so often.

Recent pickup of various 1's. I am thankful that I was able to get a pair of breds for retail, and also pleased at getting the metallic navy and yins at a discount :nthat:

I spoke to FTL corporate today and bots won't work for this one. They are going to cancel all orders that are bot-detected, which means if their system recognizes that the shoes were added to cart and checked out in a matter of mere seconds, your order will get cancelled.

You know what these sites should do if they really want to counter bots and multiple orders?

Make it phone orders only lol

:lol: I know it won't ever go back to that cuz these companies too cheap

Last edited:
Size 10 and well damn. I'm just gonna try to trade pair for pair. Someone should do it

if both people paid retail for SBBs and banneds, whats wrong with doing a straight up trade? everyone is tryna come up instead of just getting the shoe they want. hell if i had 2 pairs of SBBs and wanted chis or banneds i would trade straight up. in my mind i only paid $160 and still got what i want.

i get what ur saying, but really it doesn't work that way. SBB especially for chi and even for breds is NOT an even trade at this point, plain & simple. with your logic it would be fair to trade SBB + $25 for frags. :smh:

last night i compared frags, SBB, '16 breds and chi (all ds). quality-wise chi comes in dead last and even feel cheap and plasticky compared to the other 3. breds come in 3rd as they are nice, but don't aren't on the same level as frags and SBB (again strictly from a quality POV). and finally, between frags and SBB, the SBB is clearly in a higher class quality-wise.

at the end of the day, and this should be obvious, retail price has absolutely zero to do with after market value, period.

F this. Already accepted that retail for them joints is not possible. Just gonna snag the yins, 2nd UNC, 2nd Navy Metallic and those orange sherberts on the 1st.

I spoke to FTL corporate today and bots won't work for this one. They are going to cancel all orders that are bot-detected, which means if their system recognizes that the shoes were added to cart and checked out in a matter of mere seconds, your order will get cancelled.
FTL, Champs, Footaction, etc. canceled bot orders during the original release too but some bots and a lot of ATC still got orders through without cancellation anyways. Pretty sure some will get through again. 

Can anyone load the eastbay page for tomorrow's bred restock?

http://www.eastbay.com/product/model:190074/sku:55088001/jordan-retro-1-high-og-mens/?cm=

tried a few VPN locations, cleared cache...nothing.  Thx in advance.
Nah, it's down for me as well. Curious if they might cancel the restock or make it a random release. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom