Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
WTH is this? If you file an item not as received case with PayPal shouldn't they require you to send the shoes back and you get your money back end of story? Never heard of people needing certificate of authenticity? Unless you saw the pics of fakes and accidentally bought them. I thought ebay even posted a Fake Air Jordan 1 guide. 

Has anyone seen or tried to PS the chicago or Frags to look like the "Royal" version of Chi 1s if you know what I mean?

Laser customs by @JJSmoothie

Last edited:
WTH is this? If you file an item not as received case with PayPal shouldn't they require you to send the shoes back and you get your money back end of story? Never heard of people needing certificate of authenticity? Unless you saw the pics of fakes and accidentally bought them. I thought ebay even posted a Fake Air Jordan 1 guide.
I had to do file a "item received not authentic" claim on Ebay about 4 times over years with the last time being the Wings 12 from this year. I always had to just return them and I would get my money back. I never was told to destroy the fake pair like I heard some people have been told, nor did I had to prove they were fake. But with the wings 12 I did. That was a ordeal I don't want to have to go through again. They told me I had to either get a letter of authenticity from Nike or a police report stating they were fake. I tried to get both but Nike doesn't do that and the police said that I would have to take seller to small claims court. I was like WTF?!! Luckily I was able to submit side by side pics of a real pair vs. my fake pair on the evidence page/ link that Ebay sends you. That was a pain because the pics wouldn't upload normal like as if I was listing an item. I first tried re-sizing my pics because most of my files were to big but that still didn't work. Then I tried to send them through the special e-mail link they provided. I had to then wait for them review my evidence. I called back the next day to see if they got the pics and said they haven't got the e-mail and it may take time so I called back later that day and they said to send everything again. Again WTF?!! This was day 4 because day 1 I had to work the entire day, day 2 and 3 I ran around trying to get the letter and/or getting the police report. MIND YOU, I ONLY HAVE 4 DAYS TO PROVE MY CASE!! The whole process took about a week longer than normal, (just sending the shoes back in the first place) which is what I eventually had to do.

Last edited:
Gonna end up letting go of my 16 banneds. Sucks they run about a half size to a size too big. Waited 3 years for this shoe & probably won't own a pair again till JB decides to release at retail :/
Can't find anyone to size swap? I'm size swapping with someone on the Let go app lol. I got a 10 but I knew I could find someone to swap with for a 9.5

How much should i expect to pay for the banned 1s? I'm not going to let these slip by like the sbb because resell gets so high
People are selling them for like $350-$450 I believe. Find someone selling for $350 and you could definitely haggle to $300 like I did lol

coolestdrkard coolestdrkard

Local trading bazaar. DS with receipt. Hit up your locals, discovered this dude who is trying to get rid of his collection\stock and steals are to be made.

Guy wants to avoid shipping, paypal fees and tax. Went from retail to 50 cuz' I also picked up other pieces for 50 a pop. Both parties wins.

Just watch out for the fugazis.

It's a buyers market for sure.

coolestdrkard coolestdrkard

Local trading bazaar. DS with receipt. Hit up your locals, discovered this dude who is trying to get rid of his collection\stock and steals are to be made.

Guy wants to avoid shipping, paypal fees and tax. Went from retail to 50 cuz' I also picked up other pieces for 50 a pop. Both parties wins.

Just watch out for the fugazis.

It's a buyers market for sure.

Jordan retros in general are a buyers market.. Apparently Bred 1s are down to $300 already... What happened to this brand?

Last edited:
The launch sheet was from FTL Australia that I posted. DJ Folk is confirming that the pair listed on the sheet isn't a high. Thank god, but what could it be then. This is in regards to black toes

Last edited:
That makes sense. I just looked at the launch sheet again and the White/Oranges were specifically labeled a "High" while the Black Toes weren't.

Curious about what that pair on the 8th is, but since they're not an OG High, there's a strong chance that JB purposefully ****** something up so I'm not TOO curious :lol:

Thanks for trying to supply info anyway.

Some one get this man out of here. It's getting close to that time of year again where you can take your photo shoot with your trick or treat basket and throw fake spiders all around your sbbs
Some one get this man out of here. It's getting close to that time of year again where you can take your photo shoot with your trick or treat basket and throw fake spiders all around your sbbs

Yessir I'm bringing it back again this year but this time with candy and spiders :smokin [emoji]128523[/emoji][emoji]128523[/emoji][emoji]128523[/emoji]

Happy Halloween bro :wink: [emoji]128375[/emoji][emoji]128375[/emoji][emoji]127875[/emoji][emoji]127875[/emoji][emoji]127851[/emoji][emoji]127852[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom