Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Might bite the bullet on some Breds that are half a size smaller.  Can't find a good price for my actual size.

don't compromise on sizing

they're just gonna be tight and uncomfortable and you'll never feel like wearing them

Black Toe > Chicago 

For me in terms of Colorway Blocking

So Happy my FootAction purchase went through, I just received it today in the office and went straight to my feet 

Unfortunately I took an L on the local release in Dubai , but the Shoe Gods blessed me a pair from Foot Action, need to pay the 45$ shipping though 

Still I'm very happy to have it - 

Last edited:
Mad as **** since i unds'd a pair of breds today and one of my friends stepped on my right one on accident and now a vertical crease appeared (not very noticable but i'm OCD')
Tried ironing and stuff but doesn't help.
Can i get some comfort knowing that it isn't that bad? 

Ask your friend to give you 5 mintues

After 3 straight days of wear this long weekend, had to grab the Black Toe's again this morning. Too comfy. (Black laces is the only move for me..) 

Ain't nobody  The real ones aint sleeping on BTs. Or any OG cw 1 for that matter.
happy.gif
Fixed 
nthat.gif

I'm rocking black toes and breds alllllllll Thanksgiving vacation! I doubled up on them too!!!!

Last edited:
@SnottieDrippen
Just curious, are those legs or paper towel rolls with pants on them? Seems like it'd be difficult to spread your legs that far and still take a picture.

Last edited by a moderator:
try doing a stock locator via nike chat. i'm pretty sure they can find an outlet that has your size.
wish it worked like this. Seems like Nike chat can't show stock for factory stores anymore. Tried on a style code that my local store had tons of. They said "no stores show it in stock". Honestly, I think the outlet game is mostly dead -- especially for finding one that may have a slightly hard to grab pair. 

Back
Top Bottom