Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
@Aaron1s
pimp.gif

Damn.  I have a pair of highlight reels that I've been using for a while... if I can come up on another pair of Black Toe's I'm definitely gonna do a tongue swap.  Looks so clean.

Last edited:
@Aaron1s
:pimp:

Damn.  I have a pair of highlight reels that I've been using for a while... if I can come up on another pair of Black Toe's I'm definitely gonna do a tongue swap.  Looks so clean.

Thanks dude. With prices dropping on the BT's I'm sure it'll be an easy buy when you're ready. You definitely won't be disappointed.

Just curios fellas how come the resell price of BT's dropped so quickly?
too much supply. Demand is probably not as high as other ones. Remember, most demand is ate up by resellers or people who 'think' their extra pair will give them a little profit they can use on the retail pair they purchased. 

Also, BTs have never really been the most coveted OG out there --- even though, personally, I really like it. Last BT release was at outlets. 

Just curios fellas how come the resell price of BT's dropped so quickly?
too much supply. Demand is probably not as high as other ones. Remember, most demand is ate up by resellers or people who 'think' their extra pair will give them a little profit they can use on the retail pair they purchased. 

Also, BTs have never really been the most coveted OG out there --- even though, personally, I really like it. Last BT release was at outlets. 

Only the B-Grades went to outlets. The actual release did fairly well. Better than shadows did initially

debating on copping another pair of banneds before the price goes up :\ but idk if wanna pay $320 right now

Back
Top Bottom