Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Good looking on the code. I tried to stack them but it didn't work. 20 off is better than nothing. Felt like the old days when shoes were still available via eastbay catalog

Shadows but they said No!

nyc and la the only 1s without nike air on tongue that still come with the og 1 box ...right?

Last edited by a moderator:
Man my mom has a 40% off code she wants me to pick something for. Wanna tell her to grab the Storm Blues for me, but I already bought another pair of sneakers after I told myself I was done for the year with the Jams :lol:

Last edited:
So sick that I missed the LA drop. So very, very sick.... Between prepping for the holidays and traveling today, I didn't even realize they were dropping today. No mobile notification from SNKRs either, smh. Oh well, not meant to be I s'pose.

And @Zyzz  - many, many reps to you man. That was some serious Christmas spirit right there.

what is the hype about the LA 1s? how is the quality on them? any non official images of them from users?
i find it weird how the LA's were released in the OG shape and the NY pair is shaped the jumpman way. why was that? the LA is clearly better because of the superior shape. why didn't they do that on both?

what is the hype about the LA 1s? how is the quality on them? any non official images of them from users?
i find it weird how the LA's were released in the OG shape and the NY pair is shaped the jumpman way. why was that? the LA is clearly better because of the superior shape. why didn't they do that on both?

The NYCs came out during the old mold era. Simple as that

Personally, I like the clean white CW, the outsole and the lining. But I'm also a big Dodgers fan in Massachusetts who had no ability to cop these for retail 'til today aince they were region-specific.

Were the LAs more limited in this drop, or were they simply that much more desired than the NYCs? Can't figure why LAs sold out ASAP while the NYCs are sitting. If the NYCs hit disco I'll probably double up.

LA haven't restocked as many times as the NYC, so maybe that's why, plus they're a dope shoe.

LA haven't restocked as many times as the NYC, so maybe that's why, plus they're a dope shoe.
Yeah, I knew they had that massive restock in LA a few months ago and they sat for days and days, so I was hoping the online release would've been a little more sedated. Guess not.

I didnt know the LAs weren't in the same spots as storms

I def had em pegged as sitting

outside of online it was more so a restock where they already came out at it seems

Nike didn't announce the LA/NYC drop in advance, right? Only FTA did? i knew SNKRs had the surprise drop planned for Christmas, but I didn't expect them to lob this at us, too. Did anyone receive any notification, or did they just show up on the site?

Back
Top Bottom