pimp.gif
nthat.gif
smokin.gif

Congrats my dude.
I'm going to be next, heard Meth is reviewing my resume as we speak
nthat.gif
33w34tz.jpg

Not every shoe is gonna crease the same

The leather quality is good, I don't see an issue either.

Idk how dude compared them to black/gums because that pleather doesn't even bend or crease. I'll post my pair I've legit worn 100 times and as of late I wore em for construction for my buddies house

Tough but the look and quality is pretty trash

I don't even look at my black/gums anymore lol

I don't know if this has ever been brought up here or not but I need the OG heads to chime in here. I noticed the front lace tab on 2013 pairs is padded but remastered pairs are not. Which is true to the OG?

I don't know if this has ever been brought up here or not but I need the OG heads to chime in here. I noticed the front lace tab on 2013 pairs is padded but remastered pairs are not. Which is true to the OG?

OG are flat

No idea why they made pairs with th padded/raised tho, weird

That happens with the new leather
didn't happen with metallics, yangs, or breds for me though. and I've worn those multiple times, storm blues I only wore once

or do you mean they switched to a new leather for black toes and storm blues?

Not every shoe is gonna crease the same

The leather quality is good, I don't see an issue either.

Idk how dude compared them to black/gums because that pleather doesn't even bend or crease. I'll post my pair I've legit worn 100 times and as of late I wore em for construction for my buddies house

Tough but the look and quality is pretty trash
My black gums got the hump bend from wear, that's how I compared them, like the pic posted of the Storm Blues. I'll wait for the pics...

Last edited:
OGs are flat and narrower. Can't wait for the 2017s since they will have a similar OG mold.

R7UvwVz.jpg

Back
Top Bottom