Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I'm seriously thinking about swapping my whole collection out for only 1's. Something doesnt sit right with me knowing all the other kicks will eventually crumble (midsole). I love the fact 1's will last a lifetime with proper care.

I need a new hobby lmao

Do it. A lot of us already have. You won't regret it

Yea I'm pretty sold on the idea. I'm keeping my chrome 8's though, those are going straight into the ground

Also, do you know if the 10's are phylon or PU? I'd like to keep those.

If there is one thing to say about shoes and especially bball/Jordan sneakers. As time and tech have moved forward, the more fragile the shoes have become. I would put my Royals and old Converse Weapons from when i was a kid up against anything put out in the last decade. Maybe they dont look hip to the youngsters anymore but they are real bball sneakers.

Last edited:
I've been thinking about this myself, i rarely wear any of my other pairs outside of 1s anymore. I haven't even taken my space jams out of the box and I've really been considering selling off everything and sticking to just 1s at this point (it's just so hard to let go!)
Everybody is getting it. AJ1s are one of the best quality, have classic style (can wear at all ages). These are the traits you want in a shoe. Just like a good dress shoe. 

I'll add my number to the group: buying up all the good 1s I can get because they will be my swan song out of the J game. JB making too many ****** quality shoes and asking high end prices. 

All these posts about people wanting to sell their entire collection and go solely for 1's has me thinking now. lmao I know the durability and endless colorways are a + but its hard to let go of a lot of the shoes I have. Like yea, there are some shoes that I would be fine to get rid of but to think that the prices can change in an instant and I am not always guaranteed a pair of 1's that I really like is kinda risky. Idk tho. Seems like a good idea in the long run.

Maybe it's also a reflection of how there is so much excess going on in the "shoe game" now that people are getting over it.  Every ******* and his mom and grandpa are into sneakers.  

Keep it clean, classy, and classic is how I feel with AJ1's.  

Maybe it's just me.  

Damn, $350 is a good price. Just passed on some lightly used 2015's (barely creased) for $240. 
mean.gif
 didn't want to spend too much money this month but that was a steal

I don't know if you guys know this or not but Oneness has a lot of good shoes on sale. And I mean you are saving $$$ big time here. Just making sure you guys all knew and can take advantage of this!

If there is one thing to say about shoes and especially bball/Jordan sneakers. As time and tech have moved forward, the more fragile the shoes have become. I would put my Royals and old Converse Weapons from when i was a kid up against anything put out in the last decade. Maybe they dont look hip to the youngsters anymore but they are real bball sneakers.
I'd say it's the move to different materials. The woven and knitted stuff by design aren't as durable as leather nu/durabuck but I'd be lying if I said they aren't comfortable when playing in. I'd take the woven and knitted stuff the brands are using now over that cheap plastic stuff like hyperfuse Nike was putting on a lot of sneakers a few years back

Back
Top Bottom