Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Hoping this year's All Stars sit like the Passports and I can grab for $80 like the Passport pairs are still sitting locally.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Last edited:
AS1 are dope. I like how they did the sole. Its clear but the inner looks black. I have no problem with that. Not feeling the BHM... But that's $ saved for me

Local shop has em.

They don't ship.

http://s1142.photobucket.com/user/moneybagz618/media/F1C2EC36-AC7E-4C67-9F40-0EF2B452B820.png.html

You've been in this thread long enough to know that thirsty cats pay $350+ on 1's.

I'll just assume you were only speaking for yourself.

Maybe on Bred and Royal preorders but not on these, and I'm on the side of people that want them.

Unless JB pulls a fast one I think these will be fairly obtainable, especially after seeing all the regular guys in here who said they will pass.

350 is a reach.

Not criticizing you or your local tho, get that bread.

Nah I couldn't care less...I don't like the all star joints.

But I guess it's time to act like cats ain't comin out of pocket for 1's other than black/red and Royals.

Ok.

BHM '17 1s VS All Star '17 1s...

I do like the colorway of the All Stars this year, might actually be on the level of the 6s that are releasing as well (sucks that the iridescent on the leather won't rub on the 1s).

But then again, those BHM 1s has some tumbled looking leather on them and it's a pre-dominant black shoe.

Both are really dope, glad JB put us in between a rock and a hard place this year.

Since Black Toes are my favorite OG AJ1 CW, I'll always be partial to a BT-style CW, so these All Stars are pretty [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji] for me.

BUT... I'm almost tempted to just paint my extra pair of Space Blue Nouveau Mids that I got for $25 at the outlet with a little white and black to get the same look (but with a gum sole), instead.  Hmmmmmm...  [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom