Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I was banned for 7 days meth said but it's been 8 now and I still can't post. Username blw843

What up with that??

Last edited:
I was banned for 7 days meth said but it's been 8 now and I still can't post. Username blw843

What up with that??
175x400px-LM-972477ee_mood3.jpeg

The problem with the Serena's is that dudes just copped for resale instead of letting little girls and women cook.
mean.gif
If you've ever seen some of these resellin' guys in real life, you'd have known these grimey *** dudes got no shame as long as they can make a few dollars (regardless of how miniscule)

Just copped a pair of Cyber Monday OG lows from Villa for 34.99 shipped! It was the last pair they had and it was my size so I copped with disco it came to 34.99, so I figured that had to be a steal!

Anyways my question I have is for those of you who have the CM lows or have seen/felt in person, could you tell me how quality and materials is on these? I'm really curious?
ANYONE?

Just copped a pair of Cyber Monday OG lows from Villa for 34.99 shipped! It was the last pair they had and it was my size so I copped with disco it came to 34.99, so I figured that had to be a steal!

Anyways my question I have is for those of you who have the CM lows or have seen/felt in person, could you tell me how quality and materials is on these? I'm really curious?
ANYONE?

There's a reason you got them for $35. Don't get your hopes up buddy
either way retail is still $130 on them and to me that's a steal for an NA 1 whether low or not thanks though bud. That being said most places these are sold out by now and the couple other places I did find them they were 90-100 for the couple sizes they had left so I feel I stole these!

What I want to know though is if these are really quality leather or not because it seems that when these came out last January people were saying how soft and how quality the materials were, just trying to get some feedback or input on that or pics??

There's a reason you got them for $35. Don't get your hopes up buddy
either way retail is still $130 on them and to me that's a steal for an NA 1 whether low or not thanks though bud. That being said most places these are sold out by now and the couple other places I did find them they were 90-100 for the couple sizes they had left so I feel I stole these!

What I want to know though is if these are really quality leather or not because it seems that when these came out last January people were saying how soft and how quality the materials were, just trying to get some feedback or input on that or pics??

Quality is lackluster. That's what tr23 tr23 was saying

Nah these just not hitting for me at all
Are these part of the Harry Potter pack? I'm start calling these the "cloaks" ******* JB sometimes. They just better not **** up the royals this year...give me a suede swoosh for real this time.

Hell no. Get that suede swoosh nonsense outta here

Naw son....i mean damn can we get back to the days when ones came with the jordan sign dogtag attached. You know what...im just going to find a 2001 pair. Few and fair nowadays for my sz (11)

Those Nubuck swooshes on the '01s got hella dark the second any water got anywhere near those joints.

Plus they were closer to SBs than ones with that collar and height.

I'm taking the new joints over 2001, thats why I sold my set

EDIT: Admittedly the key chains were dope lol

Last edited:
Those Nubuck swooshes on the '01s got hella dark the second any water got anywhere near those joints.

Plus they were closer to SBs than ones with that collar and height.

I'm taking the new joints over 2001, thats why I sold my set

EDIT: Admittedly the key chains were dope lol
i agree on the height...the closer to og the better. Its been a long times since i had a pair of royals...hope this new release stacks up.

Back
Top Bottom