Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

Left toe box starting to get slightly discolored but these things hold up so well after wearing them 2-3 times a week since I got them in '13

Last edited:
Got the ASG 1s... but I'm so ready for the metallic orange and royals.

Any confirmation on orange metallics releasing this year?

Anyone have news of the Chicago 1 Hi OG will be releasing later in the year? Not the golf shoes that release earlier. Missed out on the QS 2015

Last edited:
Damn people really charge you a decent amount over retail just so they can ship it ups ground lmao.

resellers gotta eat and pay rent [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] my package is supposed to get here next Monday lmao My luck needs to stop being so bad. Ima start asking how they're shipping from now on. lol

Anyone have news of the Chicago 1 Hi OG will be releasing later in the year? Not the golf shoes that release earlier. Missed out on the QS 2015

Nothing on the radar about a re-release of Chicago's .... if you have a line on a good price you might as well snap the pair up. the only reason for the current short retro cycle is the remastered program - which allows the '13 retros to be re-retro.

What I'm wondering is where are all the b grades?
You know they are out there
Everytime I go to an outlet I'm hoping I see them
One of these days...

i'm looking for exactly this....lmk if you come across anywhere
will do 
I know you want below $90, but $95 isn't bad from shoe palace with 20%off code SS20OFF

try shoepalace

use code ss20off

$95.98

they only have a couple of sizes

hopefully one of them is yours

good luck

you can also try to send cityblue an email order if you havent already 

maybe they will still give you that price

worth a shot
yeah $95 isn't bad at all, I actually got my first pair off shoe palace at that price. since this would be a double up, which I never do, I only want to do it if I can find an amazing deal on them. I love them but I really don't "need" to double up, you know what I mean? thanks though guys, definitely a good deal 

and I tried city blue but they didn't have my size unfortunately. I was too late. 

anyone know of any other stores like city blue and shoe palace who go below retail like that? os kicks looks like it's done

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom