Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I know most people here hate the new rare airs with the tumbled leather, but is there anyone here who has worn a pair and can speak on them? Do they fit same as the remasters? And how much less comfortable are they? Close to pulling the trigger on the soar blue pair.

Can't speak on the fit but they pretty damn decent in hand

I know most people here hate the new rare airs with the tumbled leather, but is there anyone here who has worn a pair and can speak on them? Do they fit same as the remasters? And how much less comfortable are they? Close to pulling the trigger on the soar blue pair.
Tbh does anyone even have it at there mall because I haven't seen it in person

Not happy about this. Should be spring. Getting like a ft of snow next week too smh
[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]

These are crazy. Its a 1 so of course I'm in. But **** these are mad. I'm heaps bias tho hahaha

Can I ask what the base colourway was? I thought it was the black Yin Yang, if so the tongue tag must've been swapped. Shadows maybe?
Amazing looking shoes btw, repped [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Can I ask what the base colourway was? I thought it was the black Yin Yang, if so the tongue tag must've been swapped. Shadows maybe?
Amazing looking shoes btw, repped [emoji]128077[/emoji]
im thinking black yangs too. tag or entire tongue couldve been swapped...or the tag might just be painted. cant get a close enough look to tell.

Can't speak on the fit but they pretty damn decent in hand

Yeah I've held the orange and the shadow and the tumbled parts are decent. The toe box is plasticy, but not as bad as the lows from last year.

Don't play yourself

Haha. Yeah I own most remastered 1's, so I might be playing myself here, I just really dig the colorway, and there's something about that NA on the back.

Tbh does anyone even have it at there mall because I haven't seen it in person

The blue ones are online everywhere in Canada, haven't seen them in store, but thought maybe someone here had broken in the orange or grey pair. Pretty sure I saw one person post the blue pair here earlier in the week too.

^^^Dope. Gonna UnDS mine soon as well. Just finished the minor paint job I wanted to do. Still undecided on lace color/style tho.

Celtics need to drop

All I care about at this point after shadows

Y'all can keep that other crap

if you found a chameleon paint for that swoosh it would be so fire!
I also wanted to do it considering the swoosh is very easy to paint, but obtaining the paint/ making it is definitely gonna take more time. Unfortunately It'll have to be done during summer or some other break period.

Back
Top Bottom