Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Won't be near a phone/computer on royal release day. Just copped from a dude who has in hand. Will save me from stressing come release day

I remember last release almost copping royals for 270 and thinking I was getting robbed (seller ended up on bs).

A week later they were going for 700+ and I regretted not pressing homie harder.

I did end up at a retail pair from end but you live and you learn. If you really want royals do what it takes to get them!

I remember last release almost copping royals for 270 and thinking I was getting robbed (seller ended up on bs).

A week later they were going for 700+ and I regretted not pressing homie harder.

I did end up at a retail pair from end but you live and you learn. If you really want royals do what it takes to get them!

Would of been one hell of a steal if things fell through!

Just picked up the Lettermans for $110 aint too bad. These can go with my Chicago bears jersey on sundays. :smokin

Last edited:
Always wondered why theres a official aj1 thread, but no official threads (super thread like this)
For ajs III to XXXI

One (Jordan) to rule them all, one (Jordan) to find them, One (Jordan) to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.
nthat.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
Truer words have not been Spoken.

I think the Royals will be relatively easy compared to previous Jordan 1 drops. IF what I'm seeing on twitter is true, stock levels seem to be surprisingly high for these. 

People said the same for the black and reds then still stuck out
Well there are always gonna be people who strike out but it seems like it'll be easier. I saw something that said there's 10x more stock for the royals than there were for the breds on Finishline. I know it's only one retailer but it should be a good indication of the amount of stock available. Again I have no idea how credible this info is. I'm going to try to find the picture and I'll post it here. 

Thats a good sign, but demand will always be higher than supply. That is Jordan Brand's MO . Still I have seen plenty of Retros on the Outles, perhaps not the OG colorways but good choices can be had for as little as 60 bucks.

For sure, I 100% agree they will be sold out and people will still strike out but it does look like they'll be easier than past Jordan 1 releases. 

Back
Top Bottom