• Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
. . . PheWWw.

I can finally take a breather. 1 locked in. :D

Currently waitlisted at FTA.

This been a good month for me.

Hit Atmos and Royals for retail is a blessing in disguise lol

Has anyone ever gotten a W after being waitlisted? Im not getting my hopes up..
It has happened to me for the 2016 Black Toes release (I ended up declining the reservation after I was successful from the waitlist), so there is still hope to land a W from the waitlist.

You just got another 2-3 hours to wait now

These just came in from SNS. From Sweden to Los Angeles in 3 days. Gotta love that fast shipping. Not bad to be honest. Suede is good. But im still satisfied. Between getting these in today and locking down 4 pairs of royals between Nike reservations and foot apps, its a good way to enter the weekend.

Last edited:
I had a 6 MIN head start on FTL app, got waitlisted on a size 5.5 and scooped a size 8.5...

Never thought I would get a pair via app reservation, but thankful regardless - hopefully with all the bugs worked out, these apps start producing for everyone. I'm not really concerned with checking in anymore for head starts.

Congrats, you know how rare them 7M head start Ws are for these type of releases...........I got a L on the Champs App with a 7M head start.

Thank god my 10M head start on the FTL App was a W

NY is crazy. I had 10 across the board with Ls and 1 waitlist, which is a delayed L.

Back
Top Bottom