Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Copped DS 2015 Chicago 1s from Shoezuem... $335 shipped.

My current pair is destroyed.

Echoing the others, lets see the beat pair please... Curious if the lining inside ripped at all? That seems to be happening to mine before anything else on them is too beat.

just copped nds black toes for 230 shipped.. cant believe i even found that price for my 8.5 feet. and to think people were really selling them for $200 ds lol, thats what i get for taking a break from the 1s game.

For today

GMarX.gif

Am I the only one liking the color of the 2013 Royal's more than the 2017? Considering trading a pair but the quality of the 2013 holding me back

Echoing the others, lets see the beat pair please... Curious if the lining inside ripped at all? That seems to be happening to mine before anything else on them is too beat.

Liner hasn't ripped yet but I've worn them so much that the white is peeling off insole exposing the blue beneath.

I'll post pictures later tonight.

Am I the only one liking the color of the 2013 Royal's more than the 2017? Considering trading a pair but the quality of the 2013 holding me back
Yes and 2013 quality is good. Don't let them fool you
Been had them, wore them a few times ended up trading them away. I just like the color more but the 2017 Royal quality is better IMO

Last edited:
alp alp

Crispy [emoji]128293[/emoji]

Also, those off white look super animated to me. I don't know what to think about em right now.

alp alp

Crispy [emoji]128293[/emoji]

Also, those off white look super animated to me. I don't know what to think about em right now.
Thanks man, and them off whites look dope on the low but not worth whatever ridiculous asking price that'll go with em

Back
Top Bottom