Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
since all this glitter talk came up decided to check my pairs and took a shot of my little collection

sidenote: the 3 pairs on the left are customs pairs im working on along with black/orange and new loves

I still have my B/Ws DS, just haven't gotten around to wearing them. 
embarassed.gif

At this point I'm wondering if I should just hold out for the remaster. 
the quality is already awesome, I doubt the remaster really remasters anything besides making the shape a little higher

Just got this from the mail, #LaceGate no complains on my pair extremely satisfied with it regardless of the QC, tho sulking i sold my shadows and BnW joints waiting for them remastered versions, still a good decision not to ditch my '13 black/reds and '12 royals

Hows frag quality ranked among all the remasters?  After I scoop up the red metallics and Chi's  I have no forseeable retro 1s to puirchase for resell or retail.  until july and In the meantime I'm gonna be selling off a big chunk of my collection to help shave the cost of the frags off.  

Just checked my RTTGs that I haven't worn yet and they are super glittery... Not so easy to rub off either

I'm going to try to clean them here in the next couple of days, hopefully I can just wipe it off...

To the glitter pairs, have you guys applied any kind of waterproofer? Or when y'all clean them, what product do you use?

Think I'm just gonna take all my pairs out of the boxes and keep em out on display.  This glitter fiasco is too much.  What if I get DS frags and they're all glittered up.  I'd be hurt.  

To the glitter pairs, have you guys applied any kind of waterproofer? Or when y'all clean them, what product do you use?

No waterproofer applied. Worn shoes got the Jason Markkk treatment and DS pair need no cleaning.

Can we get #GlitterGate trending and @ Nike on twitter with a solid pic? I need answers Sway.

Hey wat type of insoles do you guys use on air Jordan 1s? I've never replaced or added a insole so I'd like to get a Lil knowledge.

Back
Top Bottom