Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Ps. Love 2 cop these

MY HEART CANNOT TAKE THIS.

I need storm blues now.  Anywhere online still got them at retail-ish? 

I found a pair on eBay I bought last week for 160 shipped, size 11. I'm sure there are more to had in other sizing as well. I think even stockX with a 25 off new account code would get you a pair around retail, depending on size and timing obviously.

Anyone that's interested, I have an update on the fairy dust on my shadows. It's been 16 days now since my post about put the leather balm on them. I'm happy to report the fairy dust has NOT returned. I've had them sitting out in the open in my dining room. I'll probably let them sit another couple weeks and see what happens, then put them away until I wear them.

Hey all, I have a question when it comes to the remastered 1's. Do they run big? My TS is an 8.5 and in my pair of royals and Blue Metallics there's a lot of extra space in the shoe. Anyone else have this problem?

Last edited:
Hey all, I have a question when it comes to the remastered 1's. Do they run big? My TS is an 8.5 and in my pair of royals and Blue Metallics there's a lot of extra space in the shoe. Anyone else have this problem?
IMO... yes... Just a tad bit

They're a lil weird, long but a little narrow too

Just seen the blue metallic 120 at footlocker... I should had waited instead of eBay ..:frown:
I bought the navy metallics on release day, even showed up to the store an hour early to line up :lol:. Definitely the wrong move there, but I wanted a pair bad, I have no regrets. I'll be waiting on the red metallic pair this time around though :lol: . I'd prefer the orange or burgundy pair a bit more.

I bought the navy metallics on release day, even showed up to the store an hour early to line up :lol:. Definitely the wrong move there, but I wanted a pair bad, I have no regrets. I'll be waiting on the red metallic pair this time around though :lol: . I'd prefer the orange or burgundy pair a bit more.
I think the red metallic are going to go out fast IMO even tho I don't like em IMO I rather wait for more colores

Back
Top Bottom