Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
:rofl:
C_AyppzXkAAoRAL.jpg:large

Upside.....the high concept will make these hard to bootleg. Downside.... the highconcept of these will make it easy to bootleg [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Upside.....the high concept will make these hard to bootleg. Downside.... the highconcept of these will make it easy to bootleg [emoji]128514[/emoji]
roll.gif

C_BkoUvUwAIJJWj.jpg:large

C_BkoUvVoAALQwy.jpg:large

C_Ayu3OXcAAXOfe.jpg:large

I better not hear anyone cry about these on NT

you CAN live without them!!

Black Toes are [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

I need a second pair

For anyone that want these ugly *** Off-Whites.............please make your own "Off-White 1s" thread and keep that **** there, that way this AJ1 thread can be free from that disgusting basura trash heap of a shoe.

Last edited:
Black toes finally came in.  They're dope, but not feeling them as much as I thought I would.  Clean though. 

damn for real? feeling em way more than the 2016 banned (mainly because of color) and maybe even royals.

I feel like I slept for not picking up another pair when resell was low

For anyone that want these ugly *** Off-Whites.............please make your own "Off-White 1s" thread and keep that **** there, that way this AJ1 thread can be free from that disgusting basura trash heap of a shoe.
I'm buying and gonna post on feet pics :wink:

Back
Top Bottom