Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Everyone is entitled to an opinion. Done.
Answer this question, how are they remastered when they're shorter than the other remastered 1s shown. Also why would this one person have a pair when there were no shown photos or even celebrities or Jordan Brand family have them

Answer this question, how are they remastered when they're shorter than the other remastered 1s shown. Also why would this one person have a pair when there were no shown photos or even celebrities or Jordan Brand family have them

Also, the toebox shape on the shadows are more narrow than the other pairs.

So you're challenging me. Get this, not once did I say the shadows was a remaster. By myself by saying I'd like to differ was to the name calling. Uncalled.

Yea on top of that the perforated toe box isnt so visible on those shadows. Must be 2013s

Not my pic but these soleswapped 85s look kinda weird. I was thinking of getting my b/reds done but idk if itd be worth it

Appears to be repainted ("restored") horribly as well, so yeah, they look weird

Last edited:
This discussion if those Shadow 1 the 2013 or Remastered :rofl:

Dude literally just posted a bunch of random pics some from years past and that ? at the end got a few going :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom