• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
DACkDf7XUAAB2g-.jpg:large

People cleaning up!!

I'm seeing people with 20+ wins

lmao what kind of silly question is this. trade the breds, then buy new breds :rolleyes

I was talking about a trade strictly for shoes that are going to get worn. But yeah, I see your point about using the wings to make some cash.

Right now I'm just buying/trading stuff I want to wear. Thats why I gave him the polite "hell no" haha.

Took a quick shot with the highs and the mids. Now if only steiner sports wasn't taxing so much to get DJ's signature 
mean.gif

lmao what kind of silly question is this. trade the breds, then buy new breds :rolleyes

I was talking about a trade strictly for shoes that are going to get worn. But yeah, I see your point about using the wings to make some cash.

Right now I'm just buying/trading stuff I want to wear. Thats why I gave him the polite "hell no" haha.

I wasn't even considering the resell on them. I'm just saying you can trade the breds/royals now for this much rarer shoe, and cop another pair of breds/royals down the line easily.

That's besides the fact that the wings will probably be worth 2x as much as the breds/royals.

Royals are what... 250 now? would you not pay only 250 for a pair of wings? especially when everyone who copped off SNKRS paid 220?

Last edited:
Whoever gets Kaws is definitely winning. If you can make that trade jump on it.

This may be just my opinion but that Wings price is almost guaranteed to go down. A lot of that price seems like artificial hype.

Honestly the 12s were done much better and once people realize the 1s already come pre-bronzed I think that price will get driven down quite a bit.

Wouldn't be shocked at all to see these go for Jeters or less FAST.....

Whoever gets Kaws is definitely winning. If you can make that trade jump on it.

This may be just my opinion but that Wings price is almost guaranteed to go down. A lot of that price seems like artificial hype.

Honestly the 12s were done much better and once people realize the 1s already come pre-bronzed I think that price will get driven down quite a bit.

Wouldn't be shocked at all to see these go for Jeters or less FAST.....
I agree. I fell into the wings 12s hype and traded my MR for it. Love the wings, but in hindsight, I should of waited to trade/buy. Also imo the 12's are nicer than these 1's. Add in that these are about 8000-9000 less, they'll probably fall and stay at the 400's.

My boy told me the Wings turn black with wear, which is weird to me. Why would they go from Bronze to Black?

Back
Top Bottom