Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
You need a reality check then. Just return them and stop buying from footlocker and fam. Only purchase on day 1 when you can assure yourself that they have never been touched by another human being.
thats the prob it was footaction and would of return them but not paying 180 on eBay for em and if i would of know i wouldnt of purchase em ..but all i could do is call and complain and see if i get a promo code or something over all im ok with my pair

You need a reality check then. Just return them and stop buying from footlocker and fam. Only purchase on day 1 when you can assure yourself that they have never been touched by another human being.
thats the prob it was footaction and would of return them but not paying 180 on eBay for em and if i would of know i wouldnt of purchase em ..but all i could do is call and complain and see if i get a promo code or something over all im ok with my pair

Call and say "hey man, y'all selling me used shoes. I can tell they've been tried on" :lol:

Got an email that a package was waiting for me to pick up with my claim number and got these back home [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Found
smokin.gif
Wow! I want to come home with something like that waiting for me.
Ok, something is wrong here. I just got a cancellation from Nike? WTF is this??!?!?!...Anyone else got their order cancelled? This is foul bruh >:
 Just checked my paypal and mine got canceled too. 
ohwell.gif

Got an email that a package was waiting for me to pick up with my claim number and got these back home [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Found :smokin

[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Recently bought a pair of fake Sbb vnds from a guy on offer up. I contacted him and he actually gave me a full refund $310 + $10 for gas. Let him keep the gas $ for being honest about it. He said he bought them from a reseller and said he didn't know they were fake and said he would take the L on it. It's nice when people make it right. Back on the hunt for sbb's though.

Last edited:
Recently bought a pair of fake Sbb vnds from a guy on offer up. I contacted him and he actually gave me a full refund $310 + $10 for gas. Let him keep the gas $ for being honest about it. He said he bought them from a reseller and said he didn't know they were fake and said he would take the L on it. It's nice when people make it right. Back on the hunt for sbb's though.
310 seems kinda low for real SBB, even vnds

Call and say "hey man, y'all selling me used shoes. I can tell they've been tried on" :lol:
i did they apologize and said that should never of happen but once in a while they slipp threw so gave me option return at Store ship back but there main holdin place dont have em in stock if not i would of git new One so i got 15% code and she wrote it down for future refrences thansk!!!

i did they apologize and said that should never of happen but once in a while they slipp threw so gave me option return at Store ship back but there main holdin place dont have em in stock if not i would of git new One so i got 15% code and she wrote it down for future refrences thansk!!!

:lol: they were just trying to pacify you. otherwise, there would be a no try on policy. that 15% off code isnt crap considering its pretty much always one running online :lol:

:lol: they were just trying to pacify you. otherwise, there would be a no try on policy. that 15% off code isnt crap considering its pretty much always one running online :lol:
yah and im not going to use it either ..but it is what it is but i still have options so not worried

Damn, shocked dude even refunded.

Glad you got your dough back

Damn, that's crazy that there's so many cancels going on. And the explanations for it are bs. Hopefully Nike does something to make it right.

Also I'm really hoping that these start off all black and then fade into the bronzed look, that would be so much nicer than coming pre-bronzed

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom