Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I'll get the all whites on discount for sure...

Like some of ya'll were talking though, Natural Greys would have been the better decision here considering the Perfs release...

Last edited:

Sweatpants > Them Jeans
Just trying them on, didn't wear them out. The color of jeans doesn't match, I'll agree.
But I'm not wearing no damn sweatpants out at night. I'll save that for the pregnant ladies and walmart walkers.
And I wouldn't wear these paper thin joints to workout in or even sit on the couch (I'll do that barefoot)
just curious, are those trues?

Last edited:
Yea man. I was salty. I called Nike and of course the reps were useless. No explanation at all, just gotta take the L

Truly Baffling That A Billion Dollar Corporation Like They Are Can't Provide More Answers On A Customers Recent Transaction Than They Claim To Be Able To :smh:

Wonder If They're At Least Giving Out Discount Codes For What Looks Like An Oversell Of Inventory :nerd:

I'm shocked at all the X's on the Wings orders. are they all multiple accounts or single account orders?

The hell does this have to do with the Jordan I thread? :lol:

They're Givenchy sneakers. Model seems to most commonly be called 'Tyson's.

On topic, those Sail/Reds are nice but I'll probably pass on them.
They look like 1s, thats why I commented lol. Thanks for replying though. 500$ I'm copping

I cant believe people are paying $500 for these monstrosities 
roll.gif
.   For those prices I would of flipped these with the quickness. 

The hell does this have to do with the Jordan I thread?
laugh.gif

They're Givenchy sneakers. Model seems to most commonly be called 'Tyson's.

On topic, those Sail/Reds are nice but I'll probably pass on them.
They look like 1s, thats why I commented lol. Thanks for replying though. 500$ I'm copping
heck no lol....right off the bat u can see theres no swoosh. those cant possibly be confused with ones.

Back
Top Bottom