Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Should I wait to see if wings hit 250 or pay that 300 now?

Think people will really start selling pairs just to break even? If not even take a loss.
At 250 that's what would happen from any site taking their percentage plus shipping costs. They definitely aren't making any more of these either way you look at it.

Definitely weird. I just noticed that today and I've been wearing them for months.
This is what I use and they're thicker compared to the other Spenco insoles. Good cushion on the heel and forefoot area. Paid $5 at FTL with rewards.

Thanks I might give them a try.

@theLtrain  congrats on the pick up.
nthat.gif

My size restocked in the New Loves... I think I'm tempted more by the fact that I collect AJ1s and me telling myself "they're New Loves idiot" lol

someone have a nike.ca promo code? lol
Man I'm in the same boat, if I could knock like 20 bucks off on NDCa, I would cop them. If they were in OG high form, they would have been a day one must cop, but in mid form, I need a deal.

Man I'm in the same boat, if I could knock like 20 bucks off on NDCa, I would cop them. If they were in OG high form, they would have been a day one must cop, but in mid form, I need a deal.
The original new loves were a mid too

Sold out on NDC?
This is some kind of limited release?

I wonder how you are supposed to rock with yellow color..... going to be hard
Nah, bunch of $20 coupons that expired yesterday and obv theyre retros of new loves

Re: wearing them
Just rock with monotone colours, or all black always works

No, dont match them with a yellow shirt and khakis

Back
Top Bottom